Click Here!

Naruto x Haku, Sasuke x Haku

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

Well, when i remembered the meeting of Haku and Naruto…..i imagined, that Naruto and Sasuke are somehow in a Relationship….well they get intim. THen at some point Naruto meets Haku and is attracted to him. They also have sex. When Sasuke finds out…..well i wouldnt know his reaction. If he is angry or just Sasuke, masking his emotions. But he gets curious of Haku, visiting him….and comes to understanding, why Naruto got attracted to him. Haku seducing Sasuke, who lets it happen and they also have sex. 

And thats pretty much it, the end of all. I think Naruto, Haku and Sasuke would have a love triangle. Also regarding the seducing stuff….here i wouldnt be sure if Haku is actively seducing Naruto….or if the latter is just reading to much into the other males actions, but Haku would let Narutos approach happen.  Sasuke would be sceptical, that Naruto would get hot for someone as that Guy and checking him out….but at some Point (probably rather quickly, since sasuke is more intelligent than Naruto or comes quick to conclusions), Sasuke understands, why Naruto was aroused. I dont know, if Haku would behave normal or actively seducing Sasuke.

I havent imagined and intended that a Threesome would happen, just 1 on 1s and the fic would either end with Sasuke and Haku in their Post orgasm bliss or Sasuke and Naruto talking with each other to settle things and maybe….Maybe hinting a threesome.

What im not sure, is if Haku and Naruto first meet at the age as in Canon and then later as adults….or if the adult meeting is the first one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.