Click Here!

Second or Third Person for erotic Textadventure?

writtendotmd

So, I want to write a Text Adventure in the style of my first story (https://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091828).

The player will have the ability to make choices and will also have stats that influence what choices they can make and how they play out.
Still, it should feel more like an interactive story than a game.

At the same time (you know that if you read my story) it will involve much sex and not always the nice kind, which is also what I want to focus on.

Now my question: Do you think second or third person would be better for the writing style of such a project?

I personally think second person is better, as it fits the choice-making part, which should be the selling point of the whole thing.
But at the same time I imagine many (especially male) readers might be put off by that in the sex-scenes, which will be frequent and a large part of the whole experience.

To demonstrate what I mean, here is an example (that I just made up) in both styles:

After you enter the alleyway, Marcurio pushes you against the wall and immediately starts groping you. While one of his hands is kneading your breasts, the other one wanders downwards, pulls out his cock and starts stroking it.
In the dark you can barely see it and only recognize it’s frightening size.
”Come on, now it’s time you pay me back” he says, and gets closer to you.

– You don’t want this and try to push him away
        – Maybe he will be satisfied if you comply a little bit, so you start stroking his cock
        – You think it is better to give him what he wants, so you drop to your knees and open your mouth
        – You are to scared to do anything and just let him continue

After entering the alleyway, Marcurio pushes Saffy against the wall and immediately starts groping her. While one of his hands is kneading your breasts, the other one wanders downwards, pulls out his cock and starts stroking it.
In the dark she can barely see it and only recognizes it’s frightening size.
”Come on, now it’s time you pay me back” he says, and gets closer to her.

What does Saffy do:
        – She doesn’t want this and tries to push him away
        – Thinking he might be satisfied by a little compliance, she starts stroking his cock
        – Thinking it is better to give him what he wants she drops to her knees and opens her mouth
        – To scared to do anything she just stands there and lets him continue

I like the first one way better, but what do you think?