Click Here!

It's a TROLL

OH GOD SOMEBODY'S VANDALISING THE STORY OF MINE

I allowed anonymous reviews to get more but NOW see what happens?

It's happening right now - I just banned anonymous reviews but it goes on and I have no idea how they continue to do it.

Visit My Website

You have to stop them. I can't, I'm deleting reviews as fast as I can but more of them come, and if I delete the story they may start on another one. You have to stop them, or find a way from stopping it from happening again.

It's You Never ARGH WHAT AM I WEARING?!

Okay, it's now fixed because they stopped and I deleted the crap they left, but it still happened and I'd like to see a better way of stopping people from posting a million identical reviews without having to block Anonymous reviews.

it's not addressable with this software, except for the way you and I have been handling it already, unfortunately.

HOWEVER, with the software that's in the process of being written, I and any other moderator will have tools in place (much like some of my forum tools) which will let me nuke 'em for good. Make it so they can't ever come BACK to the site. :o

:jaws: <---> TROLLS <---> :jaws:

I said something like that on another thread just the other day. (Click it, it's a link!
:lol:
)

I'm such a hippie -- believe it. I can't
stand
it when people are intentionally disrupting peace. We're coming up with things just for this, promise!
:cry:
Sorry,
Harley

But, here's a tip for everyone -- when you're being abused at AFF,
don't
delete the evidence. Let us have something to investigate and document, so we might try to figure out a solution. Not as "useful" now, when we don't have all the right tools yet, but it is to an extent... and it will be when we've got that stuff going, like
DemonGoddes061
said.