Click Here!

One for All: Mirio/Twink Izuku

Guest Allonsy

Izuku Midoriya looks like an adorable crybaby twink. All of his exercise and hard work has gone to give him a fat bouncy bubble butt, and he has adorable green curls and pouty pink lips. Mirio learns about him before the internship ever happens. His mentor, Sir Nighteye, complained about an untrained kid taking his mantle as All Might’s heir and told Mirio to find the kid at U.A. and convince him to give Mirio the One for All quirk instead. Mirio was planning to fight Izuku for it, but took one look at those shiny green eyes, and decided on a better method. He won’t fight Izuku. Instead he’ll make Izuku his girlfriend!

What I’d Like to See:

• Mirio genuinely besotted with Izuku. He could have had a reputation as a ladies’ man in the past but he’s ready to settle down with this one. Just because he likes Izuku’s heart and spirit, doesn’t mean he thinks Izuku is ready to be a hero though. He plans to coax the quirk out of Izuku eventually.
  • Mirio playing the role of a sempai to get close to Izuku and help him adjust to U.A.
  • Feminization: Izuku tries on skirts and stockings at Mirio’s request (maybe they train together, his clothes get ruined, and the only spares they can find in the shower are girl uniforms) and keeps them on when Mirio compliments him so much.
  • Both Mirio and Izuku love the fact that Mirio is so tall, buff, and strong, and Izuku is so short, trim, and delicate. Izuku feels safe in his arms and Mirio likes picking him up and being able to bend him any way he likes.
  • Since he was raised by a single mother, Izuku is good at cooking/cleaning. He also has amazing breathing capacity from how long he can talk. Mirio does playfully push him down and tell him to put that mouth to better work.
  • In the end, Izuku agrees he’s better off as Mirio’s wife, rather than a hero.
  • Optional: If you want to keep Tamaki, Mirio could be fucking them both. He wouldn’t tell Izuku about Tamaki at first. It would devastate Izuku to learn about Tamaki (Tamaki already knows about Izuku, of course, and supports Mirio’s plans) but he calms Izuku down and insists they would be great sister-wives.
  • Soft Dom: no watersports, scat, cruelty, anything like that.

Guest Foxtrot

Inko would adore Mirio. At first, it’s because Izuku is a lonely child, and she’s happy and relieved he has a sempai-figure looking out for him, and then later, she’d be grateful Izuku no longer wants to be a hero. She was worried about him in dangerous hero fieldwork. He was quirkless for most of his life and then ended up with a quirk that actively damages him. Mirio is a handsome older boy that would take care of her baby. Any mom would consider him a catch: he’s tall, good-looking, and he’ll be a rich hero in the future. She fully accepts him into her home. Inko is either oblivious to how handsy Izuku’s sempai is, or, having lost her husband herself, encourages Izuku to keep Mirio around by “making him happy”. Inko didn’t know how to help Izuku be a hero but she knows all about being a housewife!

Meanwhile Sir Nighteye would be exasperated and amused. This isn’t what he meant but taking One for All back, Mirio, but he can’t deny it got the job done. Izuku makes a pretty picture wiggling around in that tiny skirt.

You’re welcome. But I’ve got to know, what exactly would you like to see as far as ‘soft dom’ goes? And any other ideas you want to see in the story?

Guest Allonsy

I guess by soft dom, I mean Mirio should actually like Izuku. He shouldn’t just be a toy to be used/discarded. It’s fine if he engages in dirty talk or uses diminutives on him, but Mirio should want to keep the relationship. It’s hard to explain but Wamers did it really well with Keigo/OC in “Bastard With Wings” here:  

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23281495/chapters/55755853

End result, she’s definitely physically enjoying the sex.

42 minutes ago, Guest Allonsy said:

I guess by soft dom, I mean Mirio should actually like Izuku. He shouldn’t just be a toy to be used/discarded. It’s fine if he engages in dirty talk or uses diminutives on him, but Mirio should want to keep the relationship. It’s hard to explain but Wamers did it really well with Keigo/OC in “Bastard With Wings” here:  

https://archiveofourown.org/works/23281495/chapters/55755853

End result, she’s definitely physically enjoying the sex.

Alright, I get you. Mirio in my story is very loving and affectionate toward Izuku. He and Inko both also find Izuku adorable in women’s clothes and Izuku himself enjoys wearing them. Izuku also has masochistic tendencies and Mirio has dominant tendencies.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.