Click Here!

Escape from Land of the Giants

Keith Inc.

I've just finished the 20th chapter, or episode, of an imagined sequel to the Irwin Allen 60s series, Land of the Giants.

I've tried to preserve the justified paranoia of the original, but not the complete ignoring of characters or character development. It's been more work than i've ever put into a story that had no sex scenes, and feels very rewarding.

Title:Escape from Land of the Giants

Author: Keith Inc.

Rating: Adult (some violence, a little objectifying, but still a TV show. No sex)

Summary: Earth has discovered the Giant planet. The governments don't trust each other, but manage to make a deal, captured humans for Earth technology. An SID agent who is something of a political misfit and a human partner work on the Exchange in Coastal City. A garrison of Marines and a giant Secretary flesh out the regulars.

Feedback: Oh, i am a review WHORE! Good, bad, your mother wears army boots, i love every sort of feedback. And she's a size 7, thanks.

Fandom: Land of the Giants.

URL: http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093848

Thanx for reading my little boast, here. Hope you read, really hope you enjoy the story.

Keith Inc.