Click Here!

Game of Thrones Jon's Travels

Guest Targaryen Timmy

Guest Targaryen Timmy

Read a one shot story a while back that had Jon traveling to Essos rather than joining the Nights Watch and joining Daenerys, they end up having crushes on each other but don’t do anything about it at that point, Varys arrives and reveals that Jon is a Stark, Daenerys goes mad and orders his execution as his family were part of the ones that lead to her houses destruction, Jon is set to be burned alive but survives revealing his Targaryen heritage as he was unaffected by the flames, they then get together as the last of the Targaryen's and take over Westeros.

While I enjoyed the story I did find it bizarre that Jon would stay with someone who just tried to murder him even if he was in love with her, so my challenge is for a story with basically the same setup, Jon arrives in Essos instead of join the watch which would be before the war of the Five Kings, joins Daenerys side and they gain rushes on one another, his link to the Stark’s is revealed but you don’t have to wait for Varys to arrive it just has to come out somehow, Daenerys tries to have Jon killed by being burnt alive but it doesn’t succeed and everyone realises that he must be a Targaryen, but rather than stay with Daenerys Jon choses to leave traveling all over Essos and Westeros with Daenerys chasing after him trying to get him back while sleeping with any women that he fancies having been broken from his previous mindset of not wanting to father any bastards as he is not even who he thought he was, leaving Daenerys to follow a trail of pleased women all tealling her tales of them getting fucked by Jon.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.