Click Here!

looking for a brave beta

shinigamiinochi

After many years, I've finally decided to buckle down and get a beta. I hadn't in the past because I'm an impatient person and like to post something as soon as I finish it, but I've decided that gettting a beta, since my fanfiction is quickly becoming a very serious thing to me, would be a smart move. I am looking for someone with superior grammar skills since I try to be very careful, so my mistakes might not be glaringly obvious. Anyone who betas my story must also be open minded. I write a lot of controversial material (see Gundam Wing Hentai) and I do not want someone who would be uncomfortable since that would hinder the process. I am also looking for a creative mind since I don't just want grammar corrections, but someone who can spy plot holes or be able to give me ideas.

The fandom I am looking for a beta for is solely Gundam Wing and all of my stories are yaoi based, so I need a beta who is comfortable with that.

My stories are all over the board, but mostly dark and surrounded by sexual themes and many are AU. Currently, the primary stories I need betaed are Gundam Wing Hentai, which is filled to the brim with disturbing themes and sex and the other is The Road to Kindness which is also dark and disturbing, an AU 1x2 work which is very long.

Anyone interested can contact me in many ways. There is this forum, of course, but there is also my e-mail, thorperin@pmc.edu and my fanfiction livejournal thegrackelknows. Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.