Click Here!

Want a Co-Writer

Okay, I've got this idea for a Transformers fanfic, and I could use a co-writer.

First of all it's Megatron/Starscream, so you need to be able to write as one of them. Either one; I can do either, so you've got a choice. And obviously, you need to be able to write slash at some point.

But this fanfic is going to be AU. Alternate Universe. It takes place in a universe where Megatron buys Starscream as a slave, and treats him with the distain and insults that G1 Megatron always did. And G1 Starscream both loathes and fears Megatron like the cowardly little weasel he is, was and always will be.

This isn't going to be pure sex slave though. That's OLD. The story will mainly be concentrating on the slavery aspect, and it'll be British Empire definition slavery. That's the slavery where the owner can do exactly whatever the fuck they want to their slave, because that's their property standing there. Hell, Megatron could spend a day beating Starscream to death if he wanted to, for any reason at all.

And yes, Starscream will be getting punished, numerous times, for being a disobedient, treacherous little gimp or just because Megatron feels like taking an EMP whip to his back (or in some other way), so you either need to be able to take it or dish it out. Or both. Taking it is vital if you want to play as Starscream, dishing it out is vital if you want to play as Megatron.

And no, Megatron will not fall in love with his slave and let him go free, only to have Starscream stay with him. That's worse than old. That's OOC.

Contact me with a reply to this topic, or send a PM.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.