Click Here!

Snape (deer) gets impreg by James (buck)

Guest AnonGirl

Guest AnonGirl

Story request/challenge

Snape, despite being man, has an animagius form of a female deer. He has sex with a big buck who he doesn’t realize is James potter and gets pregnant.

Possible backstory, but you don’t have to do this: Snape and James overhear Lily talking with her friend about how much she admires anamagi because they have to master both potions and transfiguration—which inspires them to become anamagi to woo her. James and Snape manage it during the same thunderstorm and accidentally fuck.

could be a one shot, but I’d dream of something longer

Guest JeJaRi

are you only interested in a James/Snape story or can it be expanded to others getting pulled in or even to going into Harry’s time with him becoming an Animagus too and fucking Snape and or his half sibling (that's if James and Lily still get together)

Guest FreddyG

The animagus potion could require parts of the animal that they want to turn into, james and snape could see that lily likes stags as she has a stag necklace or likes to doodle a statue of a stag or a tapestry, snape mail orders stag parts but is screwed over by them sending him parts from a doe instead

I’d love to see Harry involved in this but guess it’s up to the OP

Guest Anongirl
On 6/9/2021 at 6:06 AM, Guest FreddyG said:

The animagus potion could require parts of the animal that they want to turn into, james and snape could see that lily likes stags as she has a stag necklace or likes to doodle a statue of a stag or a tapestry, snape mail orders stag parts but is screwed over by them sending him parts from a doe instead

I’d love to see Harry involved in this but guess it’s up to the OP

Really interesting and funny idea! I’d love to see this!

• 7 months later...

Snape doesn’t realize that it’s James at first and thinks it’s a wild buck stag. There’s no danger of pregnancy because normal wild animals don’t have enough magic to impregnate an Animagus. Wizards do but Snape doesn’t know that the wild buck is James Potter. He’s initially disgusted with himself but admits that being taken ‘in that way’ appealed to him. Snape tells himself that he’s still interested in Lily, of course, but decides it wouldn’t hurt to find that wild buck and take the edge off his stress a bit. This becomes a habit until Snape realizes that he’s been knocked up, the wild buck MUST be an Animagus, and (after some research) figures out that the man that keeps bringing him to those mind-blowing orgasms in his worst enemy. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.