Click Here!

The Clueless Watson

JacquesL

Hello my lovely ones, once more I promote one of my more recent (and favourite) stories. This time, I decided to publish this story here, too, which has already received very nice feedback at other places… For your entertainment, I may proudly present:

Title: The Clueless Watson

Author: Jacques Lavalle (Macko_M)

Rating: A+, I'd say. Not really too explicit…

Summary: Holmes and Watson don't realize they're in love with each other. Especially the good doctor has no clue. But he has a dark secret; dark and very lovely indeed. B)

Fandom: Sherlock Holmes Slash (!) again

URL: The Clueless Watson - Part One

I've posted the first two of six chapters. Five have already been finished, the rest of which I intend to post here by and by. I'm presently working on the sixth. Most of the dialogues were composed together with lovely Elena Calderas.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this new promotion, and my warmest gratitude to all those who've already read my stories. It's great to be here. :)

• 1 year later...

Hello all,

it has been a while, true... :huh:

Well, after receiving two utterly fantastic reviews, I feel inclined to write something here... Uhm...

It seems I forgot to add the last part(s) of my story. Heh. I know I've gone through a lot of trouble during the past two years, so... that's probably the reason why I forgot.

EDIT: I've posted the missing chapters today. The Clueless Watson is herewith completed! Yay!

Enjoy!!! :D

Edited by JacquesL