Click Here!

Pride and Prejudice Challenge

Guest Lizziefan

Guest Lizziefan

Since there does not seems to be any stories regarding this cheating plot.

Plot: This is in the victorian era. Bingley and Jane are married, so is Darcy and Elizabeth. Darcy is a workaholic owner and is always out with work and does not spend time with Elizabeth. When Jane and Bingley visit pemberly, she tells the same to Jane and she discusses it with Bingley so that Bingley can speak with Darcy. But Bingley noticing that because of Darcy’s absence, Elizabeth is lonely and sex deprived instead starts to seduce Elizabeth and finally have sex with her.

Requirement:

1. Elizabeth Should be Busty (as in 1995 Series) and not like the movie
  2. While Elizabeth is being Seduced, Jane realizes what her husband is doing and instead of disapproving encourages Elizabeth to take advantage and have sex with her husband. She does this because of two reasons, she loves both Bingley and Elizabeth and also wants to get back at Darcy due to his interference at the start of Bingley’s and Jane Acquaintance
  3. Darcy does not realize what is happening

Optional:

1. One of the scenes can be when Elizabeth and Bingley during one of Elizabeth walk in Pemberly’s garden, it rains and both get wet and take refuge in a nearby empty cottage (like in the movie). Because of rain, Elizabeth dress becomes nearly see- through and Bingley is unable to turn away or just keep looking at it and failing to hide it. Elizabeth notices it and due to her nature starts to tease him verbally, even though she is embarrassed. This Banter leads Bingley to ask Elizabeth to show her  breast and from it leads to sex
  2. There can be a wager involved between Elizabeth and Bingley for which Bingley wins and ask Elizabeth for some sexual favor (Blowjob, Handjob or See her breasts)
  3. Jane Complaining to Elizabeth about Bingley’s sexual appetite to Elizabeth causing her to become Hot and bothered.
  4. Jane catches them during sex and joins them to a threesome scene
  5. Outdoor sex, since there will be no-one in Pemberly Woods

I love the novel, and I love this idea. Unfortunately, there’s no way I could write about the onset of the industrial revolution without the Lizzie in my head getting involved in actual, well, revolution (organising workers’ and such), which would likely lead to the following kind of conversation at Pemberley:

DARCY: It will not do! You are my wife of twenty years, and we have been happy. I cannnot have you undermining me by fraternising with the workforce.

LIZZIE: [laughing] Fraternising?

DARCY: The old ways are dying, Elizabeth. Capital can no longer live on itself. It must work.

[LIZZIE SCOFFS AT THE MENTION OF WORK]

DARCY: When class distinctions blur, we will lose all of this, everything you enjoy, until we are left only with the sanctity of our marriage. Will you be happy then, with me, to be worth nothing?

LIZZIE: [coughs] Well…

DARCY: Well, what?

LIZZIE: You’re away from home so often, and Jane did offer. And I thought it was very nice of Mr. Bingley, to be so selfless.

DARCY: …

LIZZIE: He’s been very good to me.

DARCY: [growls] That’s it! I give up!

Edited by pippychick

Guest Lizziefan
On 9/24/2017 at 7:43 PM, pippychick said:

I love the novel, and I love this idea. Unfortunately, there’s no way I could write about the onset of the industrial revolution without the Lizzie in my head getting involved in actual, well, revolution (organising workers’ and such), which would likely lead to the following kind of conversation at Pemberley:

DARCY: It will not do! You are my wife of twenty years, and we have been happy. I cannnot have you undermining me by fraternising with the workforce.

LIZZIE: [laughing] Fraternising?

DARCY: The old ways are dying, Elizabeth. Capital can no longer live on itself. It must work.

[LIZZIE SCOFFS AT THE MENTION OF WORK]

DARCY: When class distinctions blur, we will lose all of this, everything you enjoy, until we are left only with the sanctity of our marriage. Will you be happy then, with me, to be worth nothing?

LIZZIE: [coughs] Well…

DARCY: Well, what?

LIZZIE: You’re away from home so often, and Jane did offer. And I thought it was very nice of Mr. Bingley, to be so selfless.

DARCY: …

LIZZIE: He’s been very good to me.

DARCY: [growls] That’s it! I give up!

This seems interesting, but i would prefer the Original Part and also one of the requirement is that Darcy does not know. Telling him kinda defeats the point

• 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.