Click Here!

Douleia - Servitude

JacquesL

If you'd kindly take notice of the following announcement:

Hi, I started working on this story many years ago. Recently, I found the time to edit it once more, and now I'm ready for sharing it with you, mostly to get it out of my system. I posted the final chapter yesterday. So, if you're interested in a weird and disturbing, yet rather erotic story situated in the Highlander universe, but mostly dealing with my original characters, please go and read it. As it consists of a lot of things adult, please see my little warning flag. :) As it partly takes place in the ancient Greek past, those of you interested in that might want to read it, too.

Title: Douleia - Servitude

Author: Jacques Lavalle

Summary: Evranos, one of the oldest immortals, finally sits down to write his memoirs. Strange happenings, both pleasant and unpleasant, ensue.

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Original/Methos

Spoilers: Nah, not really

URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092117

Edited by JacquesL

Guest Jaxxy
If you'd kindly take notice of the following announcement:

Hi, I started working on this story many years ago. Recently, I found the time to edit it once more, and now I'm ready for sharing it with you, mostly to get it out of my system. I posted the final chapter yesterday. So, if you're interested in a weird and disturbing, yet rather erotic story situated in the Highlander universe, but mostly dealing with my original characters, please go and read it. As it consists of a lot of things adult, please see my little warning flag. ;) As it partly takes place in the ancient Greek past, those of you interested in that might want to read it, too.

Title: Douleia - Servitude

Author: Jacques Lavalle

Summary: Evranos, one of the oldest immortals, finally sits down to write his memoirs. Strange happenings, both pleasant and unpleasant, ensue.

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Original/Methos

Spoilers: Nah, not really

URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092117

Oh, Hi, Jaques!

I'm so glad you're using that new Sub-Cat to the fullest -- that you've come over to plug it here, too! Now maybe we'll get slews of Highlander Ficcage, ehh?

Forum's a fun little place -- just starting to get active, methinx.

Great luck to you -- seems like this Story's super special to you. And, Welcome! :)!

Hi Jaxxy,

once more, thank you kindly for your support - and the fab words of welcome. ;)

Yes, the story is special to me. I worked off quite a lot by writing it. :)

It's good to know that there's a place for something like that. *happy sigh*

Edited by JacquesL