Click Here!

You did what and you didn't call?

Solaris

My entire family went to Pittsburgh, PA this past weekend from Wednesday night to Monday night. We left our home locked up and all of our other family members knew we were gone. Our home was tended to by our good friend Kimmie, who knew the daily routine of all of the animals and she knew that all of the cats were inside when we left home.

We got home on Monday. Called GMA and GPA to let them know we're home. Talked with GPA for a few minutes before we asked to talk with GMA. What she said, sent us all into a fury. She told us that Robert, Alex(one of his ex-girlfriend's boys that Uncle Herb(who would call us to get permission to swim in the pool) is tending to during the summr with his job at a local restuarant) and she came over to OUR HOME TO SWIM! Without our permission too! Alex had to go poo. Instead of putting his shoes on and going into the woods or to the high grassy area, he ENTERED OUR HOME AND ACCIDENTALLY LET OUT ONE OF OUR SEVEN CATS! HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE AN ATTEMPT AT CATCHING THEM NOR DID THEY!

The cat were outside in 90* heat! My mom was pissed off to say the least. My older brother ranted about how Robert wouldn't have stayed outside in the heat after his swim. He would come inside and raid our fridge for food or flip through his magazines that were in prestige condition and worth $100's of dollars are made worthless by him flipping through them and dog earing the pages, now I can't sell them for what they're worth, they're worthless now.

But back to this, this is typical of Robert to do. He would call us when we're home to get permission to drop by to go swimming as we would tell him yes, come over and swim but we have no food to offer you, Robert. But when we're not home - he violates our domain by coming over and swimming when we're not home and allowing one of his boys to walk into our home to do his duties when he could have done them outside in the woods or in the grassy area of our fields.

I wanted to call him up immediately and ask him if he swam in the pool this past weekend and did anything happen while he was there. Just to see what he says(or more like spins it to where he's an innocent party to this whole thing) or would he admit that he was there and that Alex let couple of the cats out. But the folks didn't even call him today when they should have and asked him. And then, inform him that he was revealed to be in our swimming pool without our permission and in our home without our permission that he is now banned from coming over to the house to swim for the rest of the swimming season.

But Robert would whine about how mean we are but the fact stands that he disrespected us by coming over to the house to use our pool and allowed one of the kids to enter our home to use the bathroom without calling us for permission! He would have learned that the house was off limits to everyone. But he didn't because he would have been told that the house was off limits to everyone and that's not what he wants to hear as he would want to enjoy the AC house and the TIVO system that we have.

So they probably stayed indoors after they swam and enjoyed watching some shows.

I am so pissed that I'm going to tell Robert that he better have enjoyed the theft of our pool as that is the last time he'll ever step foot in it again this swimming season as he is now banned till the next swimming season.

Robert called a few minutes ago and he immediately spins it to where the cat was out before he came to the house! But mom told him that it was Alex who let the cat out because his mom (my GMA) told us that Alex let one of the cats out when he entered the house to go poop. If he had called to get permission from us before he came out he would have known about us trying to keep the cats inside the house! But Robert spins everything in his favor so he doesn't look stupid for not doing the proper thing in this case was to call to get permission to come over to the house to swim as GMA is now putting it on her shoulders that's why they came over when it was in fact Robert's doing as we know how conniving he is. He probably told her that he got permission to go over but he didn't.

We thought of telling him various diseases that we found in the pool just to make him freak out since Robert is such a freak about how healthy he is. But mom and dad both said no to it. But I would have loved to see his face with we told him that the pool was infected by ebola germ.

Beth

;) man, I know you're supposed to 'honor your family' and all that shit, but that's above the line. No one has the right to enter another's home without their permission, family or not. My cousin does some pretty stupid shit, but when he comes over and we're not home, he'll actually camp outside for hours despite knowing where our keys are. I think the closest I've come to a home invasion was a month ago when my parents were vacationing in Alaska for two weeks. My mom told her neighbor, who is also her best friend, that she could come over and swim in our pool, but if I was at home, she would have to call and tell me, because I certainly didn't want strange people swimming in our pool. Well, this neighbor mentioned the fact that my parents weren't home to her son, who told all of his friends. Sure enough, one day I was hanging out with my friend and my cousin and he noticed some splashing sounds, looked out the window, and saw at least five boys in our pool. At first I was going to call the cops, because I only recognized my neighbor's son and I knew that I was within my rights to do so. Also, I was very pissed off that they had the gall to do that. But, I didn't want to create a scene for my neighbor.

Enter my cousin's dog, Naoki. She's half Siberian Husky, half Timber Wolf, all white and about the size of a small pony. She's very sweet and affectionate and has this habit of running up to non-threatening strangers, and trying to jump on them to lick their faces (fortunately she's learned that she's only allowed to do this if her 'daddy' says so). So, we just let her out to 'play'. So, my neighbor's son and his lovely friends saw this huge, wolf-looking dog running towards them at break neck speed and scattered. :) fun was had by all