Click Here!

NO ONE is jealous of your tracing skills

To the 16 year old idiotic bitches and their Naruto obsessed possies that make up 50 percent of DA's population,

No one is jealous of your art.

You trace art, and you got caught.

Not only do you trace art, you failed at it...

Horribly.

"OMG you're so totally jealous I'm such an amazing artist that's why you're being such a meanie to me" is not a valid argument.

Nor are we sore that you have "made such an amazing improvement in your art" (direct quote)

We, the few, the proud, the hardworking of Deviantart, are more than a bit pissed over the fact you sit around claiming front page Google search engine traces are your art.

We're bitter. And we've got every fucking right to be bitter.

We are bitter individuals who have been working our asses off. We enjoy being creative. We enjoy creating our own characters, our own worlds, we enjoy drawing funny and creative fanart. We put a lot of effort--either mental or physical--into our work.

For what? our own enjoyment. A few commissions, asspats, watches, comments, favs, and pageviews are nice and well earned. Ego food is good food, and even without all the love, we would still draw because that's what we love to do.

But then we look at your pages, traced fanart--traced fanart from manga of characters you recolored and renamed some ridicolous Weeaboo term involving moons and silver and unicorn and dragons and breakfast cereals. And we get sick.

WHY?

First off you call yourselves artists. No, you're not

Second You have huge fucking egos

Third, you have like 10,000 page views and over 100 watchers, and you've only been a member for barely a year. You don't deserve a single one. You haven't earned anything.

Bitter. Fuck, we're bitter.

Asspats for tracing pictures I come in contact with daily on web searches. Asspats when you get called out.

You're doing it for the asspats.

Here's a bitchslap.

Bawwwing over it and playing the martyr is annoying and even more childish. Nevermind, they're just plain annoying. The bawwing journals and OMG if you say anything mean about me I'm gonna turn you in for harassment are facepalm worthy. Then you drag your posse into it, "leave my friends alone too". Only kids do that, drag other people into arguments! Seriously, it's a weak attempt to garder attention by making your equally retarded friends feel important and therefor stand up for you.

Frankly. I'm hoping some EDiot comes across it and gives you the internet justice you deserve. DA may be weak when it comes to tracing policies, but ED is the ultimate justice dealer.

Take twenty bucks, as it seems you live a sheltered life with your parents and since they're giving you money to by this metric shit-ton of manga and weeaboo crap from Hot Topic, and buy a how to draw book from Borders. Hell, they've been having specials lately on them (5 books for 21 dollars when I went last week), you'll have enough money left over to buy an energy drink to catch up with all learning you've lost in the years you spent tracing.

Preteens and children trace art. Preteens and children make up randomly colored characters that look like existing characters from a series. It's how their minds work. They're not developed enough to create original characters yet. Most are not aware of their own capabilities yet.

So yes, I will excuse them. You however are not.

Tracing, copying, recoloring is disgusting, and it leaves a disgusting aftertaste. Are you so desperate for a few numbers representing a visit to your page or an asspat that you'll basically sell someone else's artwork as your own? Do you have such a bad case of denial you claim to be creative on something that you just picked a pen up and traced it through a piece of copier paper? Is your mental state so weak that any naysayers completely ruin your life?

Serious, it's absolutely sad.

Fuck, when I was 6th grade I traced pictures. But you know what? I did it a few times and I realized I wasn't going to learn shit from it. I traced from a Jurassic Park Lost World Coloring book, and I wasn't happy when I did it.

I bought a couple how to draw books from Scholastic, I took art classes, I practiced and practiced. I'm still not an amazing artist, but I can pat myself on the back and say, "Man, I've improved, man I'm still improving!". I buy how to draw books if they're cheap enough, I buy books to reference so when I'm drawing, I can make sure that whatever critter, cryptid, and god knows what else, is anatomically, historically, ETC correct.I do not rely on someone else's art to gain popularity, I rely on myself.

It's time you did too, you're adults.

Seriously tards,

Get the fuck over yourself.

From the bitter, sore, jealous meanie you've so nicely labeled.

Lol. A couple months back, a few friends and me decided to troll one of the people who does this. It went on for two days, and by the time it was done I had 3,000 page views, and over 200 comments in the journal, all by random people who saw what we were doing and joined in on the trolling.

On day 2 my troll account, and the other person, got banned.

Was pretty fun for the first day, though the second day was just excessive.

Point is, only little kids agree with the little kids who trace all their Mary Sue characters.

Sure, I have no original characters, well... One, but I've only drawn him twice so he doesn't really count, but most of my 'art' is photos, and fan art. (Which some of it looks traced, I'm just really good at drawing what I see, and horrible at drawing something from my mind.)

Deviant Art sucks and I refuse to actually browse it, I check the first page every once in a while, and the people I watch, but then I rage at Naruto being the only thing on the front page.

Heh. Writing and drawing, its all the same. Derive all you wish, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. But copy and perish in flames and agony, for that is the fate that awaits those who take the credit of others.

Frankly. I'm hoping some EDiot comes across it and gives you the internet justice you deserve. DA may be weak when it comes to tracing policies, but ED is the ultimate justice dealer.

How is ED the ultimate justice dealer? They'll just call you a 16 year old girl whose brought them over 9000 lulz since at least 100 years ago, before the jews did WTC.

But no argument with the rest of it.

How is ED the ultimate justice dealer? They'll just call you a 16 year old girl whose brought them over 9000 lulz since at least 100 years ago, before the jews did WTC.

But no argument with the rest of it.

An insane as ED is, I think it has a wonderful set up, and people seriously put a lot of effort into making an article and capturing screen shots. ED in my opinion is more factual than Wikipedia, given passed experiences (I've personally come in contact with three people who have articles). ED gives the "artist" the art thief label and alerts other trolls to the artist's dealing. The artist will forever be stuck with that label and harassment that follows. An ED labal is equivlent to a bullseye, and leads perhaps to paranoia It sounds really nasty, but bleh, DA has a crooked system, call ED the Batman.

I did work in the furry community, and I have had the misfortune and lulz of running into many sixteen year old sparkledogs. One particular example would continually post and delete "Bawwnals" (sometimes posting one for five minutes then immediately deleting it), and ED was right on top of it capturing her hippocrisy, and using in her journals against her.

LOL thanks.

An insane as ED is, I think it has a wonderful set up, and people seriously put a lot of effort into making an article and capturing screen shots. ED in my opinion is more factual than Wikipedia, given passed experiences (I've personally come in contact with three people who have articles). ED gives the "artist" the art thief label and alerts other trolls to the artist's dealing. The artist will forever be stuck with that label and harassment that follows. An ED labal is equivlent to a bullseye, and leads perhaps to paranoia It sounds really nasty, but bleh, DA has a crooked system, call ED the Batman.

I did work in the furry community, and I have had the misfortune and lulz of running into many sixteen year old sparkledogs. One particular example would continually post and delete "Bawwnals" (sometimes posting one for five minutes then immediately deleting it), and ED was right on top of it capturing her hippocrisy, and using in her journals against her.

LOL thanks.

ED is not your personal army.

ED is not your personal army.

Defiantely not using it as a personal army. :) I definately know that. Sorry, if it came out if I was one those "OMG ED help me!" people.

Just throwing ED into a sorta amused rant.

It was four in the morning after I worked all day in a Personal Care with a bunch of obnoxious elderly (shit all over the floor, shit on a chair, someone flushed a pad down the toilet, someone wants pills)---all while PMSing. I was in a very, very sour mood coming home and seeing a girl talk about what an amazing artist she is.

Probably not much of an excuse, but I was in a very, very half-assed mindset when I ranted. Having the morning off and time to cool down, I'm much, much more level headed, and I definately do take back the ED reference.

Defiantely not using it as a personal army. :) I definately know that. Sorry, if it came out if I was one those "OMG ED help me!" people.

Just throwing ED into a sorta amused rant.

It was four in the morning after I worked all day in a Personal Care with a bunch of obnoxious elderly (shit all over the floor, shit on a chair, someone flushed a pad down the toilet, someone wants pills)---all while PMSing. I was in a very, very sour mood coming home and seeing a girl talk about what an amazing artist she is.

Probably not much of an excuse, but I was in a very, very half-assed mindset when I ranted. Having the morning off and time to cool down, I'm much, much more level headed, and I definately do take back the ED reference.

Just remember, the internets is serious business. Everything that happens online directly impacts your life!!!!111!!!!11

But srsly, its all good. everyone gets like that from time to time