Click Here!

The Plan

Psychopomp

I'm relatively new to the site and have finally written my first story, The Plan. I've noticed that people are reading it, but no one wants to review what I have. I've got two chapters left to finish, but it's kind of discouraging not to hear what people think. So, please tell me: What do you think? I look forward to all responses and will take any criticism seriously. Thank you all in advance.

The Plan has a new chapter up. Only one more left after this one, but I figure I'll wait at least a fer days before posting it to see the public response. Also I've put up my second story, a One Shot called My Best Friend. While my Wife helped me edit The Plan, My Best Friend was the first one to be edited by myself, so please review and tell me what you think. Thanks for the time it took to read this. :)

Title: The Plan

Author: Dream Weaver

Summary: Megan has started noticing her stepbrother is becoming a man and decides she wants him all for herself. When she tells her friends afterwards, they want in... Please review. Chapter 1=Voy;2=M/F;3=M/F/F;4=Inc, M/F/F/F/F;5=Inc, M/F/F;6=F/F

Fandom: N/A

URL or Site link: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097880

Title: My Best Friend

Author: Dream Weaver (me)

Summary: Emily's best friend finds one of her father's videos one night and asks Emily for a favour... SoloF, F/F

Fandom: N/A

URL or Site link: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097926

Oh, and by the way, thanks for the warning, Beth, and congratulations on the weightloss. I've been there before and I know it's not easy.

Edited by Psychopomp

We have rules up for how to promote your stories and it is listed in the pinned section of the forum which is at the top of the page right below the post topic post.

Please edit your post asap within three days of this post or least it is deleted as it states in the rules.

Do a little post about if this the first chapter or a one-shot or the last chapter of your story.

Title:

Author:

Rating: (optional)

Summary:

Fandom:

URL:

Thank you,

Beth

moderator of Promote A Story forum