Click Here!

Catnipz's Review Replies

Catnipz

• 3 weeks later...

From Antiki 

I really like this story. I feel it has alot of potential and the characters are believable and interesting. If it was a complete story, I would have read it in one sitting, I'm sure of it. It grabbed my attention so entirely that I wanted to have many breaks during work so I could keep reading during them... It is that good and original in my eyes. Love it <3

Thank you so much, Antiki! I really appreciate the feedback! I feel awful for not getting chapter 6 out on time, and that it is shorter than the other chapters. Since this is more of a transition chapter, I thought it would be better to put the next event in its own chapter to make it easier to read. :3

Thank you so much again. <3

• 3 weeks later...

From Antiki on May 03, 2017

Thank you for the update! I really hope Max and Kieran can find a way out somehow. There is nothing more defeating than knowing you have no way out of a situation you clearly do not want to be in. It just suffocates you in the most unpleasant ways. I'm curious to know how and in which direction the feelings between those two will develop. There is a hint of something, but it is not quite there yet. Maybe another one will join? And what will Chris do now that he knows his cousin has been in the mansion? Is he going to act or wait and plan? Maybe risk to reach Max again? I want to know all~ Please update soon! 

Thank you so much for reading, and you’re welcome! I know exactly what you mean—it’s horrible when you feel like you’re trapped, especially when someone with higher power/authority is the one making you fearful. :( 

I will try to get my updates back on a regular schedule! I am so sorry again for the late update for the past couple of chapters. With being sick and co-authoring on another book, it was a lot of bad timing. Thank you so much for being patient with me and taking time to read my story. I appreciate it so much! :wub:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.