Click Here!

[REC] Escape to Love & Forsake all Others

bellakuuipo

I thought I would put both of the stories by the same author on a single post so I do not double post at this forum.

I started reading Saffron's stories escape to love and forsake all others when she first posted them. They are both Dramione and they are WIP. I would say they are Romance, comedy and mystery.

I am hooked the stories have a unique concept with twists. I love the humour in her stories. There is a lot of laugh aloud moments in these stories. There is a story to these fics. There is nothing wrong with just sex/smut I am all for it. However, this has a story before the sex, which I love.

The relationship between Draco and Hermione in Escape to love is so sweet yet complicated and the fact it is heating up is awesome.

The tension between Draco and Hermione in Forsake all others are wonderful. There are moments in the fic you do not know if you want to kiss Draco or bitch slap him.

Title: Escape to Love

Author: Saffron

Summary: Hermione visits Draco Malfoy in prison. This meeting will change everything she knew about him and change their lives forever.

Rating: R for language/sexual situations. Will become Adult (NC-17).

Pairings: Draco/Hermione

Spoilers: Some

Feedback: She loves it. She loves constructive criticism but no flames.

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600017240

Title: Forsake all Others

Summary: Hermione becomes pregnant during the summer before seventh year, She knows who the father is but everyone else is in the dark. How long will she be able to keep the father's identity a secret?

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600017451

Thank you for reading my raving about this stories,

Bellakuuipo

Thank you for this post. Wow I would never promote my own fics. You know me low self esteem :samurai: Thank you I am so happy that you are loving the stories and I am hoping to have the new chapters up by next week sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I would put both of the stories by the same author on a single post so I do not double post at this forum.

I started reading Saffron's stories escape to love and forsake all others when she first posted them. They are both Dramione and they are WIP. I would say they are Romance, comedy and mystery.

I am hooked the stories have a unique concept with twists. I love the humour in her stories. There is a lot of laugh aloud moments in these stories. There is a story to these fics. There is nothing wrong with just sex/smut I am all for it. However, this has a story before the sex, which I love.

The relationship between Draco and Hermione in Escape to love is so sweet yet complicated and the fact it is heating up is awesome.

The tension between Draco and Hermione in Forsake all others are wonderful. There are moments in the fic you do not know if you want to kiss Draco or bitch slap him.

Title: Escape to Love

Summary: Hermione visits Draco Malfoy in prison. This meeting will change everything she knew about him and change their lives forever.

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600017240

Title: Forsake all Others

Summary: Hermione becomes pregnant during the summer before seventh year, She knows who the father is but everyone else is in the dark. How long will she be able to keep the father's identity a secret?

URL: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600017451

Thank you for reading my raving about this stories,

Bellakuuipo

Hi girl,

Well I am going through my stories and doing some touch ups. I am also fixing grammatical errors and the misspells on my own. Which I find is getting very easy since I have been reading up on Grammar.

Even my beta has been telling me that I make only a few minor mistakes. Flashback to when I first started Esacpe to love there were whoppers of errors.

So I am fixing the chapters and even adding things that I forgot add.

I hope you like the new and approved stories.

• 2 months later...
Hi girl,

Well I am going through my stories and doing some touch ups. I am also fixing grammatical errors and the misspells on my own. Which I find is getting very easy since I have been reading up on Grammar.

Even my beta has been telling me that I make only a few minor mistakes. Flashback to when I first started Esacpe to love there were whoppers of errors.

So I am fixing the chapters and even adding things that I forgot add.

I hope you like the new and approved stories.

Happy you are back and okay. I missed your updates.

• 2 months later...