Click Here!

Blue Blood Tells

MadameDouleur

Hello darlings!

I am back with a new story! Hehehehe. It was loosely inspired by my playtime with my real life pet during some our RP on a lovely little game called 3DXchat. While the characters are completely fictional, it covers some of the subjects that he and I have played out. I have taken that and expanded into the story you will see here. It follows Laurel and Lucas Juicy, brother/sister wife and husband, in their quest to carry on their family dynasty. They are the only identical twins in the entire history of their family and they hope to contribute more. The problems start when their own twin children are born and only after a tragedy that rocks their family does Laurel discover the true secret hidden within the family curse. Can she accept it or will she lose her brother-husband and son forever?

This is very very incest heavy. So for all those of you who enjoy this kind of play, yay! (hehe). For those who do not, you have been warned. There is also a live birth that takes place during the story.

I hope you enjoy my little tale of the Juicy family. I certainly enjoyed writing it ;)

xoxo,

Madame Douleur

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108241