Click Here!

The Perfect Wife (Kiba X Hinata)

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson

(Based on a game with the name same (from shark lagoon)

Hinata is sexually frustrated with her husband Naruto who spends more of his time at work than with her at first she tried to be a Perfect Wife however after work Naruto spent more time sleeping than sex leaving Hinata alone and neglected but that all change when one of Naruto's old friends named Kiba is forced to stay with them and Naruto has to leave on a business trip leaving her alone with another man.

You can write this story in an way you want but have include six scenes from the game which i will list and describe at the bottom

Before Naruto leaves

The Shower Scene: Hinata forgot to put towels in the guest bathroom and goes to put some there but Kiba is already taking a shower

The Bedroom Scene: Naruto has gone to work sense that Kiba may be awake Hinata decide to pretend to be asleep

The Morning Scene: Kiba gets a good look at Hinata's body while she's cleaning and later on two hot women working out Kiba loves this house

After Naruto leaves

The Dressing Room Scene: While trying out new clothes both Hinata and Kiba have a bit of trouble

The Photo Shoot Scene: Two peolpe taking photos of each other that sound innocent nothing sexual can happen right?

and Lastly the Bar Scene: Hinata unsure of what to do goes to a bar with her friend Ino to talk about what she should do with Kiba while two guys watch them both.

The Reason i wrote this is because while i enjoyed the story i hated how the game had no consequences aside from the ending and the scenes at i listed have no sex no matter what you pick so which you pick is pointless my hope is that someone who does write this add what should have been there and if they don't want to write the other choice then leave the story open for some else who does want to write that choice.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Midnightson

A friend told me i should explain in more detail about the game choices and the endings so people can get a better feel of the story so here you go.

The Shower Scene: After a failed attempt to get Naruto to have sex with her Naruto tells Hinata that there are no towels in Kiba's shower and she leaves to put some there however Kiba is already in the shower and left the door open so the choices are this A.She closes the door and put the towels there or B.She puts the towels down a peeks in on Kiba and begins masturbating over his body.

The Bedroom Scene: Naruto has gone to work and thinking that Kiba is already wake Hinata decide to pretend to be asleep as he walks by her door the choices are A. Hinata sleeps perfectly still under the covers or B. Hinata tosses and turns giving Kiba glimpse of her Breast and Pussy.

The Morning Scene: This one in particular is clever as the choices are about timing Kiba finds Hinata in only a bathrobe cleaning the kitchen and choices are bends over first A. Hinata and then Kiba Hinata realizes that she's not wearing underwear and she's mad at herself for flashing Kiba or B. Kiba and then Hinata Kiba bends to tie his shoe and then Hinata purposely flashing Kiba while being proud of herself for doing so.

The Dressing Room: Hinata and Kiba go out shopping for clothes and after a bit of teasing Kiba has trouble with the zipper of his pants and after Hinata tries to help his with it they in up breaking it and 'accidentally' free his dick Hinata either A. Turns away and closes his pants or B. Start stroking it thinking that Kiba is hurt and shes making him feel better.

The Photo Shoot Scene: Hinata and Kiba begin taking photos of each other and after taking a few solo pictures Hinata decides that they should take one together the choice is during last picture Kiba as his arms around Hinata and the choices are A. Hinata decides to kiss Kiba on the cheek and pulls away or B. Kiba decides to Kiss Hinata on the lips and while doing so fondling her Breasts.

The Bar Scene: Hinata meeting with her friend Ino at a Bar to talk about what she should do with Kiba explaining that she's starting to have wet dreams about him and while they drink the two women are hit on by two guys and while makes it clear they're not interested Hinata leaves to uses the restroom however the two guys follow her in and begin sexually harassing her the choices are either A. She refuses their advances and the two forcefully pleasure her or B. She drunkenly gives in and gives both of them blowjobs.

and now the Three endings

Ending A The 'Bad' Ending: After saving Hinata at the Bar Kiba lies around in his room frustrated with his situation but is surprised by Hinata who seduces him into having sex with her as a reward for saving her however Naurto having heard about what happened came home early to surprise Hinata and finds her having sex with Kiba and angrily leaves her.

Ending B The 'Good' Ending: Naurto comes home early after having heard about what happened and Hinata finally tells Naruto about her frustration and Naruto feeling guilty about neglecting her talks Kiba into having a threesome in order to make it up to her.

And Lastly Ending C The 'Canon' Ending: In which you don't do all of either A or B The ending is after saving Hinata at the Bar Kiba berates her for being in that situation in the first place and Hinata finally tells Kiba about her sexual frustration and about how he had sex with Ino but won't have sex with her but much to her surprise and joy Kiba finally gives in and the two have sex in the living room sofa all night the next morning Hinata calls Ino on the phone and tells her that she is finally satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnightson

Hey it's me again another friend of mine said that if i want someone to pick up my challenge i should keep posting new information to not only keep the topic from getting old but also to show how devoted i am to this story but not often cause A. I still want to work on my other challenges and B. i don't want to look crazy so i'll just update 500 views now with that out of the way here is more information about the challenge.

Like i said the first post there are no consequences aside from the ending so it makes the choices you make point less since their is no sex just scenes that happen anyway

The Shower Scene: Kiba still gets out of the shower so Hinata still sees him Naked.
The Bedroom Scene: Kiba still leaves after looking at Hinata through the door.
The Morning Scene: Kiba still makes his attraction to Hinata known by exposing the gaps in her robe and touching them but is interrupted by Ino who has come over to exercise with Hinata.
The Dressing Room: Hinata still sees Kiba dick and is impressed.
The Photo Shoot Scene: Ino walks into yard to ask Hinata if they're still going to the bar.
The Bar Scene: As the two guys are about to rape Hinata Kiba shows up (thanks to Ino) and kicks their asses.
it's my hope to have something similar to Milf Sensei V​s Perverted Student so that the many writers in this site can add scenes that should have been there like these
The Shower Scene: Kiba instead of letting Hinata go after she peeks on him get her to show him her body and where go from there can be up to you..
The Bedroom Scene: Hinata instead.of just play sleep decides to tease Kiba by masturbating.
The Morning Scene: Instead of Ino showing up Kiba helps Hinata with exercising and when they finish they move to the shower for more.
The Dressing Room: Hinata and Kiba's teasing gets hot in when Hinata needs help putting on an outfit Kiba goes inside her dressing room to "help her".
The Photo Shoot Scene: Instead of stopping Kiba suggest they go inside the house to take more "fun" photos and even make a "home movie".
The Bar Scene: Ino doesn't go get Kiba and tries to stop the guys herself but ends up joining the fun.

and like i said if you want you can only one chapter and let someone else write the other part or the same part in a different way because aside from the beginning and the six scenes that are there you can basically write this in anyway you want i just want to see this story happen.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.