Click Here!

The Ship

anewone

The Ship is a story I have been working on for the past year. It is my first attempt at writing in this fashion and I would really like people to read and comment on it.

The story is about a girl who is in her early twenties and she decides to jump ship at a Port. She ends up jumping ship on a pirate ship and a whole sort of adventures begin. The summary is as follows:

Title: The Ship

Summary:Penny wants adventure, so much she would even venture onto a pirate ship called the Throne. An adventure is what she wants but what type is the question? BDSM,D/s,Dom,M/F,OC, DD, Other,S&M,SH,Spank :) .

Disclaimer:All mine, characters and story are mine. Complete(at least until I revamp)

Category: Fantasy, General

Rating: Adult ++

To view The Ship click here

Also PS: This isn't about promote a story but does anyone know how to mark a story complete? :P

Usually people type in capital letters the word COMPLETE at the front of the summary, so people know that this story is completed by the author.

Beth