Click Here!

looking for an rp buddy(yaoi, yuri, or het)

frostbite02

Hey I'm looking for someone who's interested in doing an rp based with original characters. I'm pretty much good with everything and I'm flexible with plot and what not. I am at the moment just craving yuri smut but again I'm flexible with what type of rp someone's thinking of doing.

Character's you can work with:

Resolute Frost- Late twenties, 6'4, silver hair, storm gray eyes. Trained assassin, bisexual can work in any plot or time era.

Aubrey Dark: King of vampires, age unknown, bisexual, 6'1 black hair, black eyes, can also work in any plot or time era.

Alexi Dark: Princess of vampire, ages unknown, lesbian. 5'5 black hair, green eyes. Also can work in any plot or time era.

Selena Fury: 24, owns a fashion industry, Bisexual, dyed black hair, amber coloured eyes . 5'4. Modern Era

Carla Furys: 24 (twin of Selena) owns a small modest bakery,bisexual, natural blonde, aqua coloured eyes. Modern era.

These are just a few of the characters I use. I'll put up better descriptions of them at a later date, it's late and I'm not thinking that straight either. Anywhom pm me if you're interested and I'll get back to you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.