Click Here!

How to PM a person on AFF.org

Guest dicloniousprincess15

Guest dicloniousprincess15

This might be off topic, but does anyone know how to private message on adult-fanfiction.org? I'm trying to thank someone for reviewing my story and tell them that my new chapter is up, but I can't contact them, because I don't know how to private message them. I'm totally new to this site too. I registered like 4 days ago, so I don't know how to do anything, but post stories, add chapters, and review. So can one of you people please help me?! I am really desperate here.

Moved to a more appropriate forum.

As for your question. There is no PM system within the archive, so there is no way to thank for reviews, except making a quick mention of it in an Author's Note at the start or end of your story's next chapter.

What we do recommend for review replies, is that you make a review reply thread in the appropriate forum here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/491-fan-fiction/ and then put a link to that thread at the top or bottom of your story in the archive, letting your readers know they can go there for review replies. Your readers do not need to be registered in the forum to post in that forum, so they can interact with you freely there.

I do recommend that you sign up for the forum as well, to be able to enjoy the full benefits of the forums, like the PM system that we have, but it is not at all necessary.

I hope that answers your question, and our lovely archive mods are usually around here somewhere, ready to answer questions too.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.