Click Here!

Uzumaki Vacation

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson

Since no seems to be interested in writing my first idea i thought I'd post another one one I'm sure that everyone will enjoy.

Once again three stories about lust, betrayal, and sex the Uzumaki family decides to go on week long vacation in order to relax and reconnect as a family but unknown to one member of the family everyone else their own plans for their vacation after all who knows what can happen in seven days.

Guest Midnightson

Based on Xenter's Icha Icha Vacation with my own twist all three stories take place within the the span of a week so all three stories at the same time.

Arc 1 How Kushina got her confidence back (Kushina X OC)

Kushina is frustrated she originally agree to this vacation so she can figure out why Minato has been neglecting her lately however that plan failed when he was called back for an emergency meeting now alone since both Naruto and Naruko left to do their own thing Kushina was tempted to return home until she met a young local named Kenji Natsumi who seems to be interested in her angry at MInato and not wanting to be alone Kushina decides to humor the guy until week ends however unknown to her Kenji wants more than kiss. Fetishes: Blowjob, Rough Sex, and Dirty Talk

Arc 2 My Sisters Keeper (Naruto X Naruko)

Naruto has always been close to his younger sister Naruko to the point of being overprotective however that all change after he walked in on her in the shower after that he began avoiding her because of his denial about being turned on by her and this trip isn't helping since Naruko has nothing but try to spend time with him in her bikini and after seeing Naruko being hit on by some guys Naruto realizes that his younger sister isn't young anymore so Naruto vows to protect her from boys that wound take advantage of her by showing her what could happen however that may just back fire since Naruko has her own secret. Fetishes: Incest, Role Play, Titfuck, and Rape

Arc 3 Just Our Dirty Little Secret(Minato X ?)

You'll have write the other two first in order to find out. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.