Click Here!

Hinata cuckolds someone else with Naruto

Guest TheBossMan

Guest TheBossMan

I kinda want to see a fic where Hinata's forced to marry someone else due to clan politics or an arranged contract or something, however, due to her (now reciprocated) love for Naruto, she decides to enter a relationship with him anyway. The cuckold husband can be anyone, and Naruto and Hinata can be at any point in their relationship beforehand, so long as they aren't already married or engaged. I can also see this going one of two ways with the other guy:

He can be a relatively nice guy who understands and is just as trapped as they are, and just stays out of the way; if this route is taken, he shouldn't be humiliated publicly, and the two must attempt to keep things under wraps, so to speak.

Or; he could be the standard bashable jerk that's often used in NaruHina fics with unwanted arranged marriages. If so, Naruto and Hinata must use little to no secrecy and must go out of their way to humiliate him, either to get him to agree to a annulment/divorce, or just out of spite.

Things I wanna see:

-Naruto and Hinata MUST have sex EXCLUSIVELY with each other

-They MUST have their first time BEFORE the wedding or on the wedding night in front of the groom, and if done before with the story having a bashable jerk-type groom, again on the wedding night in front of the groom

-At some point Hinata must become pregnant with Naruto's child, and anyone who DOESN'T know by that point or is in denial, finds out.

-A happy ending for Naruto and Hinata at some point in the end.

Things DON'T wanna see:

-Slash/Yaoi/Bisexual cuckolding acts, as in, Hinata forcing him to suck of Naruto.

-Scat/piss/watersports

-The other guy getting someone else to have sex with if he's a jerk

Guest TheBossMan

This is the guy who posted this, I forgot to say I don't wanna see guro/vore/necrophilia/snuff(unless it's the cuckold, if he's a jerk/bastard, at the end).

Guest TheBossMan

It's me again, the topic poster. I've decided to change two aspects of the challenge:

-If the cuckold/husband has direct female family members (only use OCs if the cuck's an OC himself), Naruto now can have sex with them too. Example 1: If Kiba's used, he can at some point come home to find Naruto, Hinata, Tsume (his mom), and Hana (sister) having a foursome... Example 2: If it's Sasuke, then a threesome with Mikoto (mom). This is to increase the humiliation.

-I'm also tweaking the "No Bi Stuff" rule, so that, while the cuckold can't be forced to do anything with Naruto directly, if he's a jerk/bastard he now can be forced to eat the cum if it's already on/in Hinata. Again, to increase humiliation.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.