Click Here!

a question about rich boys and cars

shinigamiinochi

Well...I think if I were a rich boy, I would probably have more than one car. Some of my favorites might be the Alfa Romeo Spider (this, I think, is the '08 model that's priced somewhere around $200,000), the Lotus Elise (there are different series of these), or the McLaren F1 (these are pretty rare, maybe only 200 made).

I'm not really up on my motorcycles, but there is the MV Agusta F4 CC, which is not only really freakin' expensive and fast, but there are only 100 of them.

Hope that helps a little!

Hmm... I agree with the previous user. I'd definitely have more than one car, but depending on my nature and attitude would depend on the type of car I owned. If I was flashy and into bling, I think I'd have a Porsche Carrera GT to show off to my friends who still ride the bus to school. If I was a more macho type of guy I'd have a 2008 Ford Shelby GT500 KR. Looks very brutish for a car.

If I was somewhere in between flashy and macho, I'd probably have an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. It's halfway between metrosexual and brute, and is very expensive to say the least!

The additional car would definitely have to be the Mercedes McLaren SLR.