Click Here!

Naruto Namikaze/Older Fem Sasuke

JordoZ

A lot of people like to cuckold Naruto and bash the shit out of him, for reasons unknown to me. I've always been a fan of Naruto/Satsuki(Fem Sasuke) in proper fanfiction and I wondered if anybody would be up to writing some smut about it.

The general plot more or less resolves around a world where Satsuki is born earlier than Naruto and his parents survive.

Satsuki would be a Jonin, at eighteen years old and more or less she was born in place of Itachi and a younger sibling was never born.....Well, you could make Sasuke be her little brother If you want and it would add delicious irony if he viewed Naruto as his rival.

Naruto Namikaze is a prodigy. Let's face it, Naruto himself in canon with small bits of help leaped massive distances in power and ability. Trained from a young age by Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Kakashi and even Sarutobi at times makes him every bit a force to be reckoned with even before graduating.

Naruto though, is a bit arrogant due to his ability and without the orange monstrosities he calls clothes is actually a very good looking character.

Enter Satsuki, Jonin and wanting to be promoted to Elite Jonin. The only hurdle is, to become an Elite Jonin you need to have had a student since it is pretty much one of the highest ranking ranks. Satsuki herself was a prodigy, and has no idea how to train someone who is not gifted themselves and so applies an apprenticeship with the rookie of the year of that years graduating class, this being Naruto who she knows is good due to having seen him train, fight and hear about it from Sasuke.

Not to mention, they're well known to each other due to their mothers being best friends. Satsuki having a fond spot for the younger Uzumaki is a great idea in my head, and Naruto more or less crushing on her since his early childhood would also kind of make it an ambition for him to have her.

While we're at it, let's add in the trope of chakra capacity having an effect on penis size and Naruto born from a full blooded Uzumaki that was the jinchuuriki of the kyuubi and a kage, combined with the fact the his now the jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi gives him more or less the largest chakra capacity in the village, above even his mother.

Where you fully take it, is up to you. But I'd like to see Naruto be a bit of womanizer due to his popularity is a prodigy and son of the hokage, even at the age of twelve. The Naruto-verse is different from our world, let's face it, they're pretty much adults the moment they get a headband. The Uchiha massacre didn't happen, so Satsuki shouldn't be some emotionless sociopath like canon Sasuke.

How you want their interactions to go is up to you for the most part, although I'd like Naruto to be kinda cocky and flirty with her.

The idea for this lemon came to me while listening to nightcore on youtube. One of their anime girl pictures really resonated with me for the character design of Satsuki....well, the figure, face and the like a tleast. Check it out here on this youtube video, I unfortunately can't find the picture anywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz1RPqNCC_4

Great idea and I really am getting tired of all the Naruto bashing. Would you want Naruto to sleep with other women like:

-Hana & Tsume

-Yugao

-Anko

-Kurenai

-Mei

-Konan

-Tsunami

-Samui, Temari, etc.

Or for him to just be with Satsuki? I'd be willing to write this but I took up another challenge and my hand injury makes it difficult to type.

Great idea and I really am getting tired of all the Naruto bashing. Would you want Naruto to sleep with other women like:

-Hana & Tsume

-Yugao

-Anko

-Kurenai

-Mei

-Konan

-Tsunami

-Samui, Temari, etc.

Or for him to just be with Satsuki? I'd be willing to write this but I took up another challenge and my hand injury makes it difficult to type.

Well, he'd have to have slept with a few women to be a womanizer, right? It's more or less a challenge for Naruto to coerce Satsuki into bed with him, I have no problem with him sating his lust on other girls in the time leading up to her joining him in bed.

And, what challenge did you take up?

Edited by JordoZ

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.