Click Here!

Teasing Older Girl

JordoZ

The challenge is pretty straight forward, as I'm sure you've noticed by the title. The general idea is, one of the girls from Naruto being older than a boy or group of boys teases them. A total flirt of a girl that has no problem teasing and being bold about it.

It can be any girl. Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Anko, Kushina, Kurenai...even Naruko, with those pigtails of hers and the kind of reputation Naruto's sexy jutsu had in the anime she would probably fit best, other than Ino, RTN Hinata or Anko.

Busty is a preferred choice for me.

Now, the scenario can be entirely of your own design. From Naruko training with Konohamaru, to Ino eighteen and on a joint mission with a young genin. My only must for this kind of thing is that the younger boy, has to be hung and because you become an adult as soon as you're given your shinobi headband has abused his privileges vehemently to fuck girls from whores to kunoichi or even civilian housewives who are turned on by being near a shinobi because of how much they utterly outclass those not trained.

I had a vague idea myself of Naruko teaming with a young hotshot genin on a mission and she teases him something awful, which leads to her eventually getting fucked silly and later on getting her best friend Sasuki Uchiha dragged into the action aswell.

Anyway, hopefully somebody takes this up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.