Click Here!

cuckolding,humiliation,and incapacitate of Naruto

Guest jop

I repost my challenge like i say before i think if Naruto is not inteligent like both of his parents because when his mother was pregnant with him he was shot too many times on the head by big cock (Raikage or Jiraya).

For my challenge Naruto is sent on a long term mission by Tsunade before becoming hokage to destroy a powerfull enemy. The ennemy success in sealing forever the kyubi he is bind . Desperately he success in defeating the ennemy.

During this time Naruto girlfriend(s) (Hinata,Sakura,Ino) started to cheating on Naruto.

Four scenario:

1-they go to a dinner with former crush for the boys who have a lots of stamina and big cock(Kiba for Hinata,Rock Lee for Sakura and Choji for Ino) after they invite the boys in Naruto home and with lot of alcool soon they fuck like rabbits and they impregnated the girls.

2-Konohamaru is sent on a mission to protect naruto girlfriend(s) soon he protected more closely and fucking the brain out of them soon he impregnate them.

3-Jiraya is sent by Tsunade to train them but jiraya had other training in mind and soon they become his personal subjectfor book material"cuckolding my student" and soon he impregnate them and addicted.

4-Tsunadesent them to kumo for peace between country with marriage contract (Sakura and Hinata to the Raikage andIno to Killer Bee)soon they rape the girls who become addicted to their big black cock and they impregnate the girls.

nearly 9 months later Naruto return report to Tsunade (Naruto not having the kyubi)she say he can not become hokage anymore and is stuck to do d mission for the rest of his life after that she said to went to his home and not have a heart attack before closing the door he see tsunade smirk then laugh and say" i have to tell the girlfriends" pregnant whores" that naruto arrive for his surprise."

When Naruto went home nobody is here to welcome so he come in when he went upstairs he heard a lots of moans an bed squeazing in force breaking it he saw the dress of his girlfriend torn and destroy on the floor he open his room and watch in total horror as his girlfriends pregnant with an ahego face impaling themselves with forces on big cock look at him with smiles on their faces and say while moaning "congratulation baka or tiny dick for not becoming hokage now you will be serving our real men and be our servant"the men approche him with the girls in full nelson and the girls paralyse him(hinata with the byakugan and ino and sakura with medical jutsu)later he is forced to raise the babies while they continu to cuckold him he is forced to watch closely while humiliate... etc if you have others ideas feel free to add them . Thank you for reading and if you would accept this challenge.Thanks again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.