Click Here!

Modern NaruhanaHina

JordoZ

My friend was browsing pictures earlier and he found a particularly interesting one.

http://simg4.gelbooru.com//images/26/cd/26cd6abb98bf6d3e6c6768136dd7efbb.png

An interesting idea came to me when I saw this picture.

Basically, the idea is Naruto characters set in the modern world. Naruto's family is close friends with the Hyuuga family, and he grows up with an older Hanabi and Hinata as pseudo-sisters. Hanabi being 4 years older than Naruto or so and Hinata around 7 years.

Now Naruto, as usual would be a juggernaut for all things physical, especially his stamina. Since we can't have a Naruto who isn't a stamina monster now can we?

I'm thinking along the lines Naruto's and the Hyuuga parents are extremely busy with work, so they are often out of town leaving their kids to fend for themselves. Granted, when the story starts Hinata should be around 21, Hanabi around 18 and Naruto about 14.

Since Naruto wouldn't be hurting for attention this time, and lives a pretty good life he'd probably be pretty confident and arrogant to a degree. Since he's a stamina juggernaut he'd probably be a jock aswell.

Now, the main part of the challenge is that Naruto loved Hanabi and Hinata as sisters as a child, and generally developed a crush on them. That crush, upon puberty would then turn to lust. A lust Naruto tries to sate in general with quite a few girls, possibly those older slutty girls Sakura Haruno and Yamanaka Ino who are always latching on to popular people, and since Naruto would be a handsome, relatively smart, well off teen who's the star sports team player even at his young age they'd probably offer some fun times to him.

Naruto being experienced is a must, mainly because this will be a hardcore smut challenge. Rough, bed breaking fucking you get my meaning? And him being hung like a horse is also a must, but that's pretty much a given for these kinds of things huh?

Now the sisters themselves. I would see Hanabi as a cheerleader, the fun older sister who parades around in skimpy outfits and has no problem trying to tease Naruto with her looks just for the hell of it. Hell, it would be best if they even had a game out of crude flirting to try and embarrass the other. Hinata would be the more kind, reserved older sister who worries alot, but throw in Naruto beating up some older guys who harassed her years back and you can easily swing her like canon Hinata who has a 'little brother complex'.

Naturally, as Hyuga's them having full curves like big tits and asses are a must.

I'm not a fan of scat or Femdom so none of that please. My friend is a fan of cumflation and impreganation so that can be used, although the pregnancies should be in later chapters when the first few thrills of fucking wears off and cumflation should be kept reasonable since Naruto doesn't have regenerative powers here that would regenerate any lost sperm so quickly and allow him to cum enough to fill a bucket in one load or something, so a little bloated would be the best bet for that.

More background? Feel free to add little things if you want. Like for instance, Sasuke being female and the same age as Hinata or something and Naruto already banged her. Or Naruto frequently fucks the likes of Anko into submission to really cement his 'stud' status.

Hopefully someone takes this up. I found the idea interesting, but don't really have the time to iron it out fully myself and write it.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.