Click Here!

Dragon Age - In good times and in bad

Guest PookatheCat

Guest PookatheCat

Okay, so here it is, the Roristair thread. I'll put my review comments /since I am not allowed to comment on comments in the review section - which is unfortunate, but, oh well!) in here and anybody who feels like discussing the story with me, that's where it happens.

You could do me a real big favour by choosing a bigger font for your replies (18 would be a readable size for me) as I am partiially blind and anything smaller than 18 looks like an army of angry ants running amok to me.

So I'll make a new post for every review I comment on... going to do that now...

Guest PookatheCat

Elivae wrote:

"Urgh. I suspected with the way Alistair was acting in the past couple of chapters, but now I know for sure you've been reading Fifty Shades of Grey. Sorry, this was fun when it was entirely an original work but I have to admit to losing a bit of respect for your creativity and hard work when I read the line, "good point, well made". Please please don't emulate others in your writing, especially if you think it's what other people want. I really was enjoying your work up to this point and it's made me sad to realise that this, like a lot of other fan faction work has been compromised by what amounts as a ridiculous fad.

Stay true to yourself and your writing style."

Aha! Someone noticed! Just not like I intended. I take it you're not going to offer me a million dollar contract for a story about an abusive guy who had his humour surgically removed and his insipid girlfriend? No? Too bad. All my dreams shattered.

Do I have to apologize to 50 Shades fans now? (It's alright, lovelies, you can like whatever you want. Like whatever you enjoy.)

Now seriously... or no, rather not.

DIES

DIES again.

Yes, I've been reading 50 Shades. (Started in German and found it unbearable. Gave it a try in English and found even my vocabulary contains more words. I didn't have to pick a dictionary up once! Up to now I even had the illusion my writing could possibly be better. *cries tears of despair as it is shattered to tiny pieces, literally crumbled and stomped upon ;) I also read the Sleeping Beauty series (Kept yelling at Beauty to punch that asshole of a prince in the face and throwing the book at the wall - couldn't do that with 50 Shades because it would have ruined my ebook reader. Also means I couldn't resell that stuff. Too bad.)

suspect you are somewhere around Chapters 30-40 where they try a bit kinky stuff. Spanking and such. When I was writing this, I was wondering if it was too 50. But I still left it that way - intentionally, hoping I would manage to make a bit fun of it. Seems I dramatically, absolutely and totally failed. Well, I cannot be ridiculously awesome all the time.

But you are giving me a whole lot ideas right now. I haven't yet had Alistair talk to his manhood. It didn't once agree or concur to what he does and thinks. He really should reconsider his relationship to the most important part of his body... They so could become bff... Perhaps he's more the type to discover his inner Maker, though... Or he could go and say Laters, puppy! to Rori... And they could start writing messages to each other with tons of emoticons, using Barkley to deliver them... the helicopter is tricky, but maybe Dagna can come in handy there... OMG! So many possibilities!

Now, what did I actually want to say... I am babbling and babbling, and I have not once made a point, especially not a well made one... oh, yes... this is my story. Totally and absolutely because my headcannons (WOOT and thanks to Urban Dictionary I finally know what this is!) are so in my head - like always. And they do not shut up. They even destroy scenes I have planned out by doing something else... I write what I write and I write it because I want to write it (or because my characters just run into a direction and force me to follow.)

Oh, and thanks a lot for the review. Your first and only one after you enjoyed reading how many chapters of totally free entertainment?

Guest PookatheCat

johnny wrote:

"Thanx for replying to me I.appreciate it and that was one weird ass ending you pulled out right then your story's great and the best part it's actually close to being finished most people lose their steam and quit before getting half-way but you keep pushing and continue to let out quality work"

Aww, thanks. This sory is my baby and I put a whole lot of effort and actually all my free time in it. To get to all the ingame banter that is not party banter (that thankfully is in the DA Wiki), I have to search for the right video on youtube and then often extract the text by listening. Sometimes I don't know the words they say, so I guess and then have to recheck in the dictionary if this English word actually exists and makes sense in the context. Sometimes I have to ask one of my English native RPG buddies to watch the video and tell me the word I do not get. Plus all the lore I check on before writing... So I am very happy you call it quality work. (Especially after I had one reviewr say, it's 50 Shades of Grey Wardens. I am really tempted to write a oneshot now where Alistair has a dialouge with his cock and his Inner Maker. Miffed? Who? I? Noooooooooo!) And I'd have to be dead to not finish this story. I mean, we all want to see Rori finally showing her real face, right? I think, she's a midge-alien - thus the reason why she's so afraid of spiders. ;):P;)

Guest PookatheCat

Myron wrote:

"Thank god for updating, I was craving a new chapter!
Great chapter, though there is something somewhat dubious about Rori drinking alcohol whilst in her…condition.
I did like what you did with Amethyne though, giving her so much more closure. I always felt bad about that, especially when, possibly thanks to your Warden. Iona dies for definite.
This story is coming to a wrap. It's kinda hard to fathom. I makes me wonder wether or not you will continue into Awakening or maybe even Inquisition? And might I also ask what you thought of Iquisition, as you said you got it for Christmas?

Cheers, Myron."

Thanks Myron! Still waiting for your work by the way. You promised to tell me should you post it, remember?

Rori doesn't know, she's pregnant and that way she behaves. I had Notevensorry ask me if she shouldn't figure it by now but since she believes she cannot conceive and her body has made so many changes since her Joining and she's clueless and busy saving the world, I very much doubt, she'll get it on her own.

I actually always believed Iona to be dead for sure. You meet Amethyne when the game is almost done and she wonders about when her mother will return from Highever - that's almost a year then, so I thought her to be dead or she would have already returned.

Yes, I have a sequel planned. The first one starting right after Dragon Age Origins ends. It will include Awakenings, Witch Hunt and Alistair's adventure to find Maric and how Rori leaves to find a cure for the Calling. I also know the title: Hoping One Day We'll Make A Dream Last. I also have ideas for Inquisition but it will take some time to get there and I do hope I don't lose interest on the way. If I get to write about Inquisition, I will make some changes, though.

Which gets me to how I like DA:I.

Duh.

The Inquisition itself is creepy. There's this huge powerful organisation and all rulers of Thedas are just: Howdie! Yeah, go on, take the resources you need from my kingdom, occupy castles etc. Make yourself at home. The Inquisition also is far too powerful while Celene and Alistair in particular are pictured as complete morons who cannot get anything done right without the Inquisition.

Too many fetch quests. Far too many. And other meaningless side quests. What I loved about DA:O was the possibility to convince people to not fight you. Being a rogue and having cunning meant something. I love when I can talk myself out of a fight, e.g. with Ser Cauthrien. (That's why Planescape Torment is one of my alltime favourites. Getting around the final battle by talking? Awesome!)

And the Warden is onto something considering the cure for the Calling. Onto something? Bioware, you have to be freaking kidding me!?

The romances... started with Cullen and got bored. Does this man have some kiind of humour? (All you Cullenites, it's alright, you can love him! Just because I don't, it doesn't mean you can't or that I judge you for loving him.) Considering to make a gay Inquisitor because Dorian sounds like the only one that can make me laugh.

I could rant on forever and ever. I know a whole lot of ppl enjoy DA:I, that's fine. I haven't even finished it yet. I will play it to write my story, but it's certainly not a game I will play over and over again.

Hey Pooka, let me start off by saying this forum response idea sounds quite good, considering you can communicate with your reviewers a bit better so it seems.

I did promise you about my story, but so far it's still all concept. The idea of writing it out is daunting, and I did say it may never come to a story.

I do have ideas though, certainly. My story would involve a Rivaini mage (NOT the Amell mage) falling in love with Alistair and going through the story alongside something extra. Sounds vague but there are a load of details that I won't write down for clogging's sake. I even have a title! But like I said, it's all up in the air wether or not I'll write it.

Glad to hear we will get to read more about Alistair and Rori's adventures, I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Cheers, Myron.

Guest PookatheCat

Thanks for the bigger font!

Oh, yes, it's better to communicate. Unfort few people seem to know it exists. I only found out I can start a topic here when I was asked to delete my own comments from my reviews. I'm afraid, though, that the reviews might not happen anymore when ppl can use the forum - which would be unfortunate as reviews are kinda advertising a story.

Your story-idea sounds really interesting. It's the in between things that make a story anyway when you follow an already told over and over again plot like DA:O

Glad you plan to read on. I do hope the other parts won't get as long.I never planned a 90+ chapters story. Everybody's waiting for the Landsmeet - and I do hope Roristair finally move their asses there in chapter 92. Maybe even 91, although I somewhat doubt it.

How do you like DA:I by the way? And it's totally okay to disagree with me there. ;)

Guest PookatheCat

Brad wrote:

"I died of laughter at the strip tease bit this is why I read this fanfiction great blend of serious sexy and funny."

OMG! I'm killing off my faithful readers! Don't die, Brad! The story isn't over yet. Knowing Roristair, they'll need more than ten chapters. Next stop... probably the Gnawed Noble.

Thanks a lot. It's so amazing you folks let me know, you enjoy reading this story. Especially telling me what I plan to sound funny really is funny, that's really helpful.

You asked for a bigger font, so you got one! Though I doubt the reviews keep coming, it might be a good idea to remind everyone once in a few chapters to check this forum. That should do it most of the time.

My thanks for liking the idea! I had a whole lot more to say, but time constraints and not wanting to clog the page up made me decide against it. If you want you could e-mail me about it, the one I leave in my reviews. I always appreciate an exchange of ideas!

While I personally don't mind the length, I can see how it wasn't planned like that. Still, the detours through the story made it a blast to read, even if sometimes I felt the pace might've done with some quickening.

Before it deceided to shit all over itself, I loved Inquisition. I liked the characters and the setpieces. While it may not be Origins, it's closer than whatever DA:2 was. Sadly, the 360 version is rife with problems, including a ''disc unreadable'' error, whilst the disc is barely scratched, I had the pleasure of seeing it on the PS4 recently, and it just makes me sad I don't have one, or a good PC to play it. So I'm hoping for a PS4 soon in my life.

Other then that, The character creator could have done with some more hairstyles. Making them unisex was a weird decision as well.

Guest PookatheCat

I am thinking about shortening the story at some points, get rid of some unimportant stuff. But I also don't want to destroy any sweet and fluffy moments. I actually always take notes for a chapter or imagine different options like a movie in my head - and then often when I write, Roristair decide to do something else. But when the writing has a flow, I don't see why I should force them into another direction and then deal with struggling with every word. It's cool that so many people enjoy reading this story, but really, I love Rori and I love my Alistair headcanon so this is for me actually. And for Notevensorry. This page doesn't have the option to make a story a gift, but the other fanfic community I post n has the option, so it's also kinda her story. So, I guess, I best stick with what I feel comfortable with although it might turn out longer than planned that way.

Cool, gonna email you soon.

I completely understand what you mean, about making the story for you. I often find myself thinking about scenes in my head, and try to make it sound as organic as possible. I personally really like my character (as I do with most of my RPG characters, I get really attached to them), so I can relate.

If there is something you really think could use some trimming, then I'd say do it. But I've seen way worse than this story. It still moves to the end, but goes faster or slower, occasionally (Like how the Deep Roads segments were over rather quickly. Speaking of which, a Grey Warden compound in Orzammar was something I had in mind too! When I saw you write I about it, I was rather amused). So if it feels wrong, don't trim it down! But I don't have to tell you that I reckon,

I'll keep a lookout for that e-mail. :)

Guest PookatheCat

Myron wrote:

"Damn dude, that sounds like quite the party! It certainly contains alot of the humour you've already showed throughout the story, just very condensed. We do might have to see how it all went the way it did!

I really thought the confrontation with Cauthrien was good, it was really tense, I honestly didn't know if it was going to come to blows, so a very good job on the suspense there. The cliffhanger makes me sad though. :(

I had sent you an e-mail by the way, in case you hadn't seen. I'm also preparing myself for what will undoubtebly be a very intense political battle!"

It really sounds as if they were having some fun there, doesn't it? Even I do want to know where the tattoo came from. And how it got where it is.

Glad the Cauthrien confrontation turned out as thrilling. As for the Landsmeet, hope it's going to be as epic as I imagine it.

Guest PookatheCat

isisriku90 wrote

"Nice! I totally agree. If that story doesn't come out, I will forever be haunted by all the laughs I could have had and the unanswered questions. Number one: I wonder which one of them thought up the matching butt tattoos, or if it was just Zevran taking advantage of the situation. Lol.
Anyway, the chapter was awesome. I loved the "Loghain could be a grey warden, Anora queen, and Alistair beheaded joke. I don't think I will ever be able to do that in any of my playthroughs no matter how many times I do. I think it was a kinda twisted idea. And why has Rori not told Wynne yet about her throwing up? For all they know, something could be wrong with her. But it's ok; I know it's coming lol.
Great job! Looking forward to next chapter! Bah!!"

LOL Everybody wants to know. I offered Notevensorry to rewrite 91 about the Gnawed Noble and use the Cauthrien confrontation to start 92 but she said, she cannot endure having to wait for the Landsmeet any longer.

Rori just has too much to do and too much to worry about to run to Wynne. She feels awful. But in her mind it's the emotional stress. All the shit she had to deal with ever since Howe murdered her parents and now she has to fear losing Alistair (yes, she has been eavesdropping but you probably knew that already.) The poor kid is such a mess by now. And of course it would take away some of the drama of the Landsmeet.

And did I mention that you are all going to want to skin me alive for my evil plans? I promise there will be a happy ending. I'm just not saying when. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't sweat it Pooka, I was only teasing. Now here's hoping for the stunning conclusion to the Landsmeet! Although I think I already have an idea where this is heading, in terms of what Anora is going to say.

Well, you're not the only one groaning about the cliffhanger. The reactions I got were all like: POOOOOOKA! How dare you!?

I even debated on shortening it but actually I thought the discussion to be important.

Also means everybody will have to wait for finding out what really happened at the Gnawed Noble.

Good for me since none of my characters yet cared to enlighten me how they got their tattoos.

• 4 weeks later...

sisriku90 wrote:

"And there it is!! King Alistair and Queen Rori! Wonder how everyone will react when they find out about Rori's "condition". And I wonder just how much trouble Alistair is in. Maybe he will be tied up and spanked lol. I never liked Loghain or Anora. I very much liked your landsmeet. Especially the kilts lol. That was pretty awesome. Ooh, and the beheading. Can't have a landsmeet without a good old fashioned beheading. I'm looking forward to what you have coming next. :)"

Everybody wonders about the baby part. Well, you will all have to wait and see. Not Myron, though, he got a spoiler and is well prepared for the evilness to unfold. ;) Thank you very much for another lovely comment. Glad you like the Landsmeet with all the kilts and beheading and such. It was pretty well.mannered in the game and I somehow never imagined it like that. More like they would have brawls during such meetings, insult each other and such - like in Disney's Brave when the clans arrive and present the possible grooms. Ferelden is not Orlais so Landsmeets are allowed to be a bit more interesting, right?

As for the trouble Alistair's in. I found it pretty hard to figure out how he feels about the engagement. Which I tried to show in the following chapter... sorry for not replying to your comment for so long.... Which means I got two comments to reply to now. ;)

sisriku90 wrote:

"Yay!! I have been checking every day for a new chapter! Very cute! I'm glad they finally got past that horribleness. Is it evil of me to wish that Anora goes through the same thing Rori did? I don't want it to happen, but I want her to be slightly traumatized as well. It would serve her right. I am glad that Alistair locked her up. He us definitely not the type to just execute someone without a real reason. Though Anora dieing doesn't really bother me at all. Lol.
Alistair is a great king, even if he is just now realizing it. Rori made the best decision without just being able to be grey wardens only again.
Hopefully, they find out she is pregnant soon. I could see it causing a problem with the final battle though. The knowledge of it I mean. I don't see Rori wanting to risk their baby, and I know Alistair would not want her even anywhere remotely close by. But everyone would work to protect her even more. I don't know! I will just have to see what you have cooking in your wicked mind when the ttime comes! ;)
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one. Yes, I will be checking everyday just like I have since I started reading this story, but I'm patient I promise. Hope everything is well for you! Until next time."

Well, Anora is locked up in Fort Drakon and we all know what happens to Fort Drakon during the final battle so I doubt she'll have a good time there even without molesting guards. Those who attempted to rape Rori should have received a visit from good old Zevran by now anyway. So there's no chance for Anora meeting them. Alistair's decision when hardened is really wise - and what a difference compared to the not hardened Alistair. Really, if you make that boy king, hardening him is doing him a favour.

You are really excited about the baby, right? LOL Well, it's only a few chapters left so you won't have to wait for long. And I assure you I have taken all your thoughts into consideration already and it is all planned out. Won't promise that you like it, though ;)

It's so sweet you check every day. Too bad AFF doesn't offer the option to subscribe and receive an email whenever your fav fanfictions are updated. That would save the readers a whole lot of effort returning every day just to be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johhny

Were getting close to the end it seems like itll be intresting im curious if youll continue through to awakening or the other games but i doubt it since alistair rarely shows up but i think if you went through with awakening anders would be a good point of view especially since he would be moveable to a dragon age 2 story sorry if it sounds pushy saying this just some of the random suggedtions that pop into my head

Heya Johnny! Actually I do plan to tell Roristair's story through Awakenings, Witch Hunt, the comic series because Bioware does hardly tell us anything about them. Won't be all first person present tense Alistair but probably third person Rori and Alistair pov or first person Rori and Alistair pov since they aren't together all the time. I will invent a whole lot more things and Alistair's presence during Awakenings will be more prominent. I intend to tell the story of Alistair as a king, them trying to find a cure for the Calling, solve the baby problem and so on.

isisriku90 wrote:

"Cat's out of bag! Well sorta. It is for Rori and Morrigan. Morrigan trying to kill the baby is a bit disappointing, but I could see her doing that if she believes it justifiable. I'm glad Rori didn't drink it. I would have cried.
Isn't that usually how things work? You leave to go where you need to, just to find out you have to go back where you just came from with not enough time. Apparently, the Archdemon missed his invitation and is having his own party at the same time.
Wow, Alistair and Rori have the WORST luck when it comes to their intimate moments lol. Caught with the hand in the cookie jar. Cookie jar being each other's nudey bits that is lol. I think I would crawl into a hole and die. Especially after realizing said hand was stuck in the naughty place. Yikes. At least Alistair got a new decoration out of it. I'm sure that bracelet really brightens up the place!
And now, after marching an entire army as fast as possible on a normally 4 day trip, they find out that someone is going to die to finish this. Yeah, that was kinda crappy news. And if you don't complete the dark ritual with the scary lady, Alistair will not let you sacrifice yourself! Have to leave him at the gate to get that ending. Hopefully, Morrigan let's Rori know that her baby will take the soul instead.
Hopefully, that was the last evil cliffie until the Archdemon dies. Torture! But I'm excited for the battle. Mostly to see where you take us this time. Keep up the amazing work! Best wishes!"

Ah, now this is the problem with first person pov. We do not know - well, I do, the readers don't - what Morrigan really told Rori, what reason she gave her, how she explained her actions. We only will find out in case Rori or Morrigan decide to tell.

As for the ritual... that will be in the next chapter, so you won't have to wait for too long. I have part of it done already, so I do hope it will be done by the end of this week. I of course can't say anything about your assumptions. Taht would be quite a spoiler, right?

Glad you enjoy reading and thank you very much for your reviews.

isisriku90 wrote:

"Wow. And here my game only showed Morrigan crawling up Alistair on the bed in a room in Red cliffie in their small clothes. How do I get this version now?
Poor Alistair and Rori. I think mostly Alistair. I believe he would have rather slept with Wynne, maybe even Zevran, before having anything to do with Morrigan. Technically, they lied a little. Rori said he would only get laid. I guess she thought blood ritual and cutting might have freaked him out. Again, wow! You went all out with that scene! You easily could have led Alistair to Morrigan and then jumped to afterward back in his tent. Was any of that in the books, or was that all from your wicked imagination? I'm guessing number two; you are brilliant. I don't know if it made it harder on Rori, but at least she was involved, sort of. Oh, I just accidentally made a pun! Lol. Made it harder, I guess that was the point.

I understand Rori not telling Alistair, or anyone really, about the baby. As much as they all care about Rori, no one would let her fight. Morrigan would probably rather she was not having Alistair's baby, but I don't think she wants anything bad to happen to Rori. I like Morrigan. But I like Alistair more. I guess it's time for final battle next. Then, she can let the cat out of the bag.
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one! Hope everything is going good for you! Best wishes!"

No books about this. I really am actually brilliant. ;) I never liked the in game ritual. Of course they wouldn't show more than they do in the game, especially since many gamers regard the ritual as rape - Morrigan raping Alistair. I never saw it like that, at least not when the Warden and Morrigan are friends and she offers it as a life saving. I mean, poor Morrigan was sent away by her mother to get impregnated. And nobody ever gives a damn about how she might feel about all that. When you are in a romance with Morrigan and accept sleeping with Isabela, Morrigan is the only romanceable character to not join you for a threesome. And she's pretty pissed off if you go with Isabela despite her disapproval. She is not half as cold and tough as she wants us to believe. Plus there is this comic http://momochanners.tumblr.com/post/58212944765/moarrigan-for-you-parries-every-single-brickthat tells a cutscene Bioware dismissed. They shouldn't have. It is great.

Morrigan only told Rori what she tells her in the game so she didn't know the details about Alistair getting cut. But, yeah, the information he got wasn't all correct. Anyway, it sucked for all of them. Mostly for Alistair and Morrigan. I mean, Alistair at least has Rori to comfort him and she understands how he feels. Morrigan has to cope with this all alone.

As actually the game doesn't show us anything about the ritual I thought it would be a good idea to flesh it out. There is so much emotion in there, so much Alistair-Morrigan interaction apart from the sex, so much happening that will forever connect Alistair, Rori and Morrigan as a triangle.

As the timeline of the game makes it impossible for the ritual to take place in Rdecliffe, somehow the stone circle came into my mind and Mythal just fitted in by coincidence. When I had Rori tie Alistair to the post I wondered if it could be a statue of a god or goddess and started looking up elven gods. And there she was and she was perfect. Especially since Flemeth is actually Mythal.

You are the first one to see why Rori wouldn't tell Alistair or anybody else about the baby. I thought it to be pretty obvious but I have so many people going: OMG! Why? Why doesn't she tell him!? It's only part of her reason but certainly the main part.

Harder, huh? LOL

Everything fine here, hope it's the same for you. Thank you for your loyal readership. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

discord_the_lunatic wrote:

"I see the finish line! And what a ride its been, very very very well done.^_^"

Do not count your chickens before they are hatched. I could still fuck it up completely. There's still something going to happen, something that might be rather unpopular...

But thank you for your praise! I am glad and somewhat proud you liked it! :D

isisriku90 wrote:

"Ooh, the final battle begins!! I'm not sure, but I still think you have something up your sleeve with the whole Archdemon-pregnancy thing. Guess we will find out soon! Poor Alistair and his worst days list. That would be a hard list to swallow. I'm glad Rori showed up with exactly what he needed. Knife, blanket, cheese, drink, and Rori. Oh, and his mother's amulet. The scene with his Grey Warden necklace on the boat and Morrigan was actually kind of sweet. And no, just because of what happened with Morrigan doesn't mean he can't continue his other plans.
The scene in the tent was too damn funny, but I think the mushrooms beat it. That was the perfect comedic relief for the whole "we may be doomed, but fight anyway!" thing. Alistair really makes a great king, as long as Rori isn't stoned out of her head and ruining his epic speeches!
Great job! I'm so looking forward to next chapter and the final battle. Best wishes!"

Thank you! I am glad you liked the necklace part. I actually think it's sweet, too - okay, that's why I wrote it. As for the pregnancy... yes, you will see. All I am saying: What happens will happen for a reason. There's going to be a sequel and I have a plot and a plan and what happens is part of it.

Thanks once more for your support.

• 4 weeks later...

Rhino wrote:

"Well... that was a trip. To me though, it doesn't feel near completed. I need to know more of what happens after and what happened during. I mean, I'm fairly certain Rori lost the baby considering the bleeding and the stomach injury, which depresses me, but without a sort of epilogue... guess I'm waiting chomping at the bit for the sequel, right?"

You are absolutely right - it is not yet completed. That's what the sequel is for. I was debating on writing an epilogue - but I would have had to put so many things in that do not get mentioned in the game. There's the baby problem of course, Fergus' reappearance, all the things that happen right after the battle. Who survived, who didn't? So I figured it would be better to start the sequel here and actually tell what happens in between slaying the archdemon and the start of Dragon Age Awakenings.

So actually not feeling completed is a good thing, right? Because it keeps you reading. ;) It's a bit like Star Wars ending with Han Solo deep frozen. You just have to know what happens next. Hopefully.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.