Click Here!

Survival

Concepcion30

Title: Survival

Author: Concepcion30

Summary:A simple farm boy is abducted by an enslaving race, will he escape or be forced to live out the rest of his life in submission. [ Yaoi Love in another place and another time] Anal, BDSM, Bond, BP, D/s, M/M, MC, N/C, Oral, Slave, Tort, Violence

Romance > Slash - Male/Male

Author [Concepcion30] -:- Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [6] -:- Published [May 24th, 2008] -:- Updated [May 29th, 2008]

This is an original fic I wrote a few months ago, it's complete and about 12 chapters long. I only have about half of it uploaded, so over the course of the next few days I'll try to get the rest of it up.

I feel the story has a little bit of everything, enslavement, torture, romance, and betrayal. I focus more on the characters and less on their living enviroments, though the descriptions might be brief I think I was able to portray the different societies in a way that is at least informative.

A little bit about myself: I"m fairly new to fiction websites, I do have a couple of stories uploaded on fanfiction.net as well. I have been writing for over 10 years but can't say that I've really developed a style, for feedback has been nonexistant considering I've never shared any of my work before.

I started writing during my mid teens which makes me a bit of an oldie, as I'd wager I'm twice the age of most of the posters on this site. Which means I'm not an immature writer, and you won't find me holding my readers hostage threatening not to update if they don't review. I find this whole online author concept fascinating and endeavor to do my part.

Anyways, enjoy the show. ><

Story URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097317

Edited by Concepcion30