Click Here!

Ideas for a harem story...

NinjaGaijin

It just hit. Sometimes after re-watching an old series, ideas arrive.

I've been thinking of writing a harem-type story (M/F+) since this morning after an all-night marathon of re-watching an anime series.

But I don't have a complete set of ideas, yet.

All I have is that the main character (the guy) gets chased around town by the main girl (tsundere-type) and he ends up bumping into the other female characters, which then would lead into sex scenes, but so far I haven't fleshed out the details.

Any ideas? Feed me ideas!!!

btw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

How about each girl has a mental or physical flaw or a particular sexual hang-up... if you want to make it real challenging!

"Harem of the Damned" "Harem of the maimed" "Harem of the Psycho Killers"

Examples:One girl is missing a leg, another an arm, an eye, all Lost in battle because they are X military or black co-vert Ops, Spys... sick deadly chicks with an edge! :)

One girl doesn't like to kiss, but will do anything else sexual, and another is turned on by male bare feet...etc etc etc!

One will only have sex, if she defeated by physical force by either male or female

Look just because one is handicaped, mental or a little bite psycho, doesn't mean they can't be beautiful and kinky too!

Wouldn't you love to see a TV Reality show based on this premise :( Just Old Cal

Some sort of series would be appropriate.

Maybe a progression of women whose behavior, names, tattoos or costumes reflect the zodiac? I vaguely remember a comic where a supervillain sold his soul to have zodiac powers for a year so he could kill the hero. Archer, fish man, giant crab, i forget most of the details. After a few hours of chasing the hero around, the devil showed up and said, "That's a wrap." In using all 12 signs (in the chronological order no less), the devil counted it as a Zodiac Year. Time's up. Maybe your hero can't come home for a year, or has some other problem that will haunt him for a complete trip of the sun through the stations of the sky, like being chased by an assassin or having to survive without money or he was poisoned but cannot take the antidote until the year's up, but after sleeping with 13 women (Gemini Twins of course), he's survived a Zodiac Harem Year ?

How about each girl has a mental or physical flaw or a particular sexual hang-up... if you want to make it real challenging!

"Harem of the Damned" "Harem of the maimed" "Harem of the Psycho Killers"

Examples:One girl is missing a leg, another an arm, an eye, all Lost in battle because they are X military or black co-vert Ops, Spys... sick deadly chicks with an edge! :P

One girl doesn't like to kiss, but will do anything else sexual, and another is turned on by male bare feet...etc etc etc!

One will only have sex, if she defeated by physical force by either male or female

Look just because one is handicaped, mental or a little bite psycho, doesn't mean they can't be beautiful and kinky too!

Wouldn't you love to see a TV Reality show based on this premise :P Just Old Cal

Hmm, you didn't stray off-target that far. In this anime, the ladies can be described as "Harem of the Psycho Killers"! (and hot). The guy, on the other hand, was your average boring salaryman which by accident got marooned in that lawless place.

Would you be willing to explore this further?

Maybe a progression of women whose behavior, names, tattoos or costumes reflect the zodiac? I vaguely remember a comic where a supervillain sold his soul to have zodiac powers for a year so he could kill the hero. Archer, fish man, giant crab, i forget most of the details. After a few hours of chasing the hero around, the devil showed up and said, "That's a wrap." In using all 12 signs (in the chronological order no less), the devil counted it as a Zodiac Year. Time's up. Maybe your hero can't come home for a year, or has some other problem that will haunt him for a complete trip of the sun through the stations of the sky, like being chased by an assassin or having to survive without money or he was poisoned but cannot take the antidote until the year's up, but after sleeping with 13 women (Gemini Twins of course), he's survived a Zodiac Harem Year ?

I don't think there will be 12 of them, so this would be too much...

I don't think there will be 12 of them, so this would be too much...
'Kay. Well, you could always use a calendar quarter.

Or the seasons? Winter Miss, Summer Gal, Spring Girl, Autumn Lass...