Click Here!

Quick Question: Harry Potter Slash - SSHP

Birddi

Warnings!

Fandom: Harry Potter

Couple: Severus Snape x Harry Potter

-------------

Hey ya'll, I'm planning a story and need some of your creative genius. I'm doing a slash story between Severus Snape and Harry Potter.

What I'm trying to do is get Harry into Snape's quaters/rooms to SLEEP. Sex will come later. But I need a strong reason for this, and hopefully you can offer some ideas. You'll get full credit if I use your idea.

Some ideas I had included:

- Attempted suicide and Snape is put onto watch duty.

- Nightmares and Snape's Occumancy helps block Voldermont by being near him.

There are a few things you might want to take into consideration:

- The story will start at the beginning of fifth year (but them in bed together can happen whenever, but

perferably in the fall).

- It's essentially following cannon until the fifth book.

- No one is secretly in love with each other.

-

stealing some ingredients and accidentally sniffing some extreme sleeping ingredient

That wouldn't be bad, but it does need to be long term however. thanks though, if you have any others ::wink wink:: :D

How about rather than a suicide attempt, there's a plot to kidnap Harry and Snape is made his body guard of sorts.

::claps:: Ohh, that might work really well... ::thinks - ponders:: I really like that, actually. ::nods:: And it would mean not having to get around putting Harry at St. Mungo's.

You offically rock!

• 2 weeks later...

It might be reaching a bit but if you had school closed for a holiday...something along the lines of spring break. You have some leeway since it's the wizarding world. You can make things up. :)

If most of the students left but Harry didn't....it might be contrived but have some necessary repairs to Gryffindor Tower. It would naturally be done while the students were on holiday. I think of all the professors, Snape would be the most likely to remain at Hogwarts during a short break. Harry could simply be assigned to stay with him, in his quarters, for his own safety and security? Just a thought. I hope you work it all out. :)

Speaking of Snarry fics, I could use a little help with my own. The basic idea is Snape kidnaps Harry to torture and rape him. But then he'll learn that Harry is pregnant and go on a major guilt trip. Of course by no means will they instantly fall in love and live happily ever after. Serious angst is my thing.

What I want to have happen is for Harry to be rescued, and then Snape will go on a major guilt trip. But I'm a little stuck. I'm torn between Snape turning himself in, and Dumbledore riding in on a white horse and saving the day.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600016028

There is the link. Suggestions on where to go with this would be welcome and appreciated.