Click Here!

The Misadventures of Vanessa Hudgens

I have posted my first story in AFF.org, and I would love folks to read it and give me some solid feedback. I have a lot of ideas, and I'd like to make sure I'm writing the kind of stuff people want to see.

So far, I have posted two chapters of this story. (I only just learned about this promo feature, so that's why I'm mentioning it now, with the posting of chapter 2 a couple of days ago.)

Here are the particulars:

Author: NecroNOMNOMicon
Title: The Misadventures of Vanessa Hudgens
Summary: While researching a role, Vanessa runs afoul of a pack of men and then a pack of feral dogs!
Feedback: Feedback and constructive criticism very much appreciated.
Fandom: Celebrity Fiction
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: M/F, Oral, Hum, Angst, Anal, Non-con, Rape, Beast*

Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered

URL: http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094415

*chapter 2 only

Thank you in advance for reading; even more so if you review! But whatever you do, I hope you enjoy the story!

• 1 month later...

UPDATED!

Chapter 3 has been added! Yay! :yahoo:

Poor Vanessa Hudgens simply cannot catch a break! This time, the folks who rescued her from the dogs reveal their own designs for the sexy starlet!

I appreciate every person who reads my stuff, however, I would love anyone who writes a review or comment of some kind!! :drool:

Hope you enjoy the story

Just wanted to give folks a heads-up: "The Misadventures of Vanessa Hudgens" will cease to exist. I have removed it from the archives.

I may possibly rework it into an original fiction, but it will, of course, no longer star Ms. Hudgens.

My sincere thanks to all the people who took the time to read it!