Click Here!

So... unconventional high school fic

LadyTsunadeSenju

I read it a while back now the story is gone I think. I'm craving a teenage Jiraiya/Tsunade high school story set in Konaha. Well written, literate. I might even co write with the right person.

I would do this on my own but high school was a weird time for me and if I don't, its gonna get dark and violent. I also have certain fetiahes and tastes that will turn this into a train wreck I think....

Well you can't look away thats for sure! I have a couple of fetishes I am afraid would make their way into the story(Spanking, S&M to be exact.) and kill any sort of interest....given the redneck school I attended someone will end up pregnant, drugs, underage drinking, shotgun weddings. But I am obsesed with Sannin and I want them to have a decent story that isn't reeking of cliche. I am trying to talk myself into writing this myself.

Eh go for it. Have fun be campy, go wild. I mean we do this for ourselves anyway, not getting rich here so might as well let her rip and damn anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor!

Do what I do, ask a teenager, not the sex stuff, unless you're pretty open about that stuff, but the angst and stuff. I just sit and listen to my girls for a hour and I've got enough for two books LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.