Click Here!

Hypothetical Question

Shinju

How mad would you be if you were a guy who had two girl friends who you "like" liked, but instead of liking you they ended up liking each other? Please base your answer on the premise that they refuse all offers to have a hot and sexy threesome with you.

Uh.... My girlfriend (Yes, shoot me, we're back together...) has the hots for her female friend...... Does that kind of count?

Lol, then again I did say "Well sure you can have her on the side, I don't care." as a joke (Her friend is straight after all.)

So, pretending I'm a guy and I have 2 hot female friends who like eachother, and don't want me, I wouldn't really be mad. :| I'm pretty forgiving and all that, nothing really gets to me.

I;ve actually run into the opposite problem. My girlfriend has been hit on by several girls. I've told her to just explain that the only time she's allowed to get involved in lesbian action is if I get to be there with a video camera. Apparently several people have offered to take her up on that...

Some guys get hella jealous of that shit though. I watched an episode of My Fair Brady (no, not something I usually watch, I just saw in the previews that there would be hot lesbian action) where Adrian took a bunch of steamy lezbo pics with another girl to give to Chris as a gift, and when she gave them to him, he nearly ended their relationship in his anger. I was like, "ha ha ha ha, you dumb slut."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.