Click Here!

Today officially sucks.

I woke up sick to my stomach, still am. Apparently I was clenching my jaw in my sleep, as I sometimes do, and now my teeth hurt. One of the speakers for my computer stopped working.

I was lying down, and my whole upper body just started to hurt randomly, and it was so bad I couldn't help but just curl into a ball until it went away, now I feel like I'm going to throw up any minute now, and my entire head hurts, jaw and all, just...

Today fucking sucks.

I second that motion. Today officially sucks! I had the unique pleasure of vomiting up mango this morning. True, that was noting compared with the vomiting up recently masticated fast food into a plastic cup on a hung-over drive home in a stifling hot Buick, but it was quite frothy, bitter, and orange none the less.

I had gone to see Type O Negative and Hatebreed last night and my ears still ring because Peter Steel is an ass hat! (I love him) Really I think my eardrums have suffered more damage than is the norm at such events because he was extremely drunk and kept fucking with his guitar, so nearly the whole set there was a high-pitched keen in the back ground that ravaged my skull and shattered my poor eardrums to bits.

Today was a fail on all accounts!

failhole.jpg

my allergies are so bad that I can barely open my eyes which are watering like a river, my nose itches and is stuffed up at the same time, I can barely breath, I woke up with a headache, my feet, back, neck, and legs are throbbing because my cousin is moving in for the summer and brought his sixteen foot snake with him, but everyone else in my family is terrified of snakes, so just the two of us had to bring a very agitated, cranky constrictor up the steps which resulted in me damaging my back, but despite all of these problems, I still had to go to work for nine hours in a retail store filled to the brim with ornery, senile old ladies that can't hear and screaming children and infants. And when I got back from this great horror, I discovered that my internet was out. So, yeah, I think yesterday was universally evil. Of course, today isn't shaping up to be any better since I have to go to work at six, which means, though I am only working four hours, I have to deal with my bitchy mother and miss Doctor Who. The only good part of this upcoming week is the fact that I have Monday off and my parents are having a barbecue, so I have the house to myself (my cousin will, of course, be sleeping). But until then, things don't appear to be looking up.

Lol, damn man. :C Tell everyone to just fuck off? That's what I'd do.

Hm, to top off my bad 24 hours, I woke up this morning and logged into a browser game I play with some friends (It's called Ogame, I just play it to pass time really.) and I lost everything I had plus half my resources to someone who's 3,000 ranks higher than me. >> Man, not something you wanna wake up to.

I ran into the teacher (f) I used to have a crush on in high school today... (well, technically yesterday, it's 1:00 am over here)

heartbreak pwns you all. Ok, maybe heartbreak doesn't hurt as bad as your internal organ affecting diseases but I'm really really depressed now...

I used to play ogame but I got to old for it when I was like thirteen >_>