Click Here!

Gender-fluid Naruto/Naruko

Ichasennin

Hello everyone, I'm a new author on this forum

The challenge I'd like to issue is the following:

The story of a Naruto who learns the Henge and uses it to change so that he's better accepted in Konoha.

He gets really good at it, so good that instead of making an illusion around himself he actually changes his body (he must be the only one to develop this skill because it requires the Kyuubi regeneration factor to pull off). He changes frequently into a girl because he sees that girls are more doted on so he grows up without issue in being seen as female. Also, he because he's socially stunted he doesn't understand the implications of sex so he's easily roped from a young age into having sex with strangers as a girl. No one learns of Naruto true identity (exception: one OC is allowed to learn of Naruto's real identity and gender, but keeps silent about it to train him/her as a pleasure girl)

Eventually the Hokage finds out but Naruto is already fine with being sexually active and sees nothing wrong with being promiscuous (both as a boy and as a girl). The Hokage (unhappy) assigns Naruto to be taught by a Kunoichi (OC or not) who runs a brothel in Konoha so that Naruto can develop seduction skills to use on missions

From this point on you can throw Naruto at the story any way you like with just the following requirements:

- Naruto is happy with being a prostitute but he/she is not always horny (unless someone does something to mess up his mind during the story).

- Naruto works for money but his Nindo includes "never turning anyone away", so he'll fuck anyone who asks unless there are outstanding reason (the person being an enemy or just being on a mission when it would complicate things)

- Age at the start of the story upped at 16 years old (but it can be both shown or implied that Naruto has been having sex since 13 years old - Age of consent in Konoha)

- Naruto still wants to become Hokage and takes his training as a ninja seriously

- Team Seven must be Naru/Sasu/Saku

- Sasuke doesn't want to have sex with Naruto (unless the relationship is developed during the story)

- The story must be a serious take on Naruto storyline (AU is allowed) with smut being a important part but not all there is to the story.

- Story must be M/F but can also contain M/M and F/F. No MPreg (Naruto getting pregnant while female prevent transforming back to male)

I'm writing a story along this parameters myself (It's called Duality - check out my profile), but I'd like to see other people's take on it.

In any case I'm open to opinions and feedback.

Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.