Click Here!

Coke Plus

Shinju

So yeah. Coke Plus, the Diet Coke with vitamins and minerals in the cool retro packaging that makes it look like it's a newfangled soft drink from the early 80's. So I tried it the other day. I drank two right before bed and had had itchy skin all night with "zings" going up and down my arms and legs. Every time I was about to go to sleep these zings would wake me up with a twitch. I know it's the product, because I also have the same reaction to the Go Girl Energy Drink which has similar ingredients.

Oh yeah, I also woke up vomiting bits of vile yellow stomach goo in the morning. Have fun with your Coke Plus, anyone who wants to try it out.

Just incase any one was wondering what the ingredients are and did not wish to look them up. One thing that is notably lacking in the Go Girl list that should be there is aspartame. I do not drink, or eat any thing diet, or sugar free that contains aspartame, and here is why http://www.dorway.com/92symptomsfotocopy.html. They are tricky though, putting it in all kinds of products, so you really need to read labels before you eat, or drink anything these days. The same for MSG, many people have bad reactions to it as well, and it's not always listed.

Diet Coke Plus

Ingredients:

Carbonated water, magnesium sulfate, caramel color, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate and potassium benzoate, aspartame, natural flavors, ace-k, zin gluconate, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, vitamin B12

Nutrition Facts:

Serving size: 8 fl oz; Servings per container: 2.5; Calories: 0; Total fat: 0g; Sodium: 30mg; Total carbs: 0g; Protein: 0g; Niacin: 15%; Vitamin B6: 15%; Vitamin B12: 15%; Magnesium: 10%; Zinc: 10%

Go Girl Sugar Free Energy Drink

Riboflavin Vitamin B2

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 is required for cell respiration, helps in the release of energy and metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, proper circulation and healthy skin, functioning of the nervous system.

Pantothenic Acid Vitamin B5, a B-complex vitamin

Pyridoxine Vitamin B6

Cobalamin Vitamin B12

Super-Citrimax Extracted from the South American garcinia cambogia, it contains standardized levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been clinically shown to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production.

Taurine amino acid

Glucuronolactone is a naturally-occurring metabolite, a carbohydrate produced by the metabolic system. It helps accelerate and eliminate harmful substances found in the body.

Trimethylxanthine also known as Caffeine.

pictureunrelated.jpg

My question is if you had a bad reaction to the energy drink, why did you try coke+ if it has similar ingredients?

I myself haven't had a bad reaction to aspartame, but I do tend to avoid diet drinks. Artificial sweetners are unhealthy. They're chemicles manufactored in a labratory. Other countries won't take our food because of some of the crap we put in it.

People talk about it on infomercials because they're trying to sell you something. But if you look at the ingredients on food they have a point. There are all kinds of preservatives and crap. And yes the FDA approved it, but how many times have they approved a drug, and then a year or so later there's a class action suit against the drug company because a lot of people had serious side effects.

I won't get into it any further than that. I just avoid diet products because I feel that they're not healthy. I'd rather have a few extra calories and take an extra lap around the block.

My question is if you had a bad reaction to the energy drink, why did you try coke+ if it has similar ingredients?

Because I'm the type of person who burns her mouth on the soup and then immediately dips her spoon back in for another go! No, I'm kidding. I really didn't check the ingredients. I was just like: "Coke with minerals, wheee!!!"

:::Binds Zyx's wrists and ties him to her bed:::

Zyx (nervously): W-what are you gonna do to me???

Shinju: You'll see. :::Takes a CD out of her desk drawer:::

Zyx: Wait, what is that? Just what do you think you are you going to do with that?

Shinju: . . . . It's my little cousin's Hannah Montana CD. :::Puts the CD in the stereo and sets it on repeat:::

Zyx: Wait, what? Are you leaving?!? Turn this shit off!

Shinju: Don't worry, I'll be right back. :::Closes door behind her and leaves the house, meeting Raphaella and greenwizard outside:::

Raphaella: Are you sure he's gonna be alright in there?

Shinju: He'll be fine, don't worry about it. Alright guys, let's go catch that plane to Disneyland!!!

greenwizard: Yay, Disneyland!

Shinju, Raphaell, greenwizard: Yay! :::Happily skip off arm in arm on their journey to the magic kingdom:::

Mwahahahahaha.

Oh and PorkChopExpress! Though he may do some unpleasant things to greenwizard… Hey you and greenwizard, go and ride it's a small world, while I take a ride on the PorkChopExpress… Nice. We'll meet up at space mountain, and I'll buy you a turkey leg.

turkeyleg.jpg

*Goes to get my self written book of mean, nasty, cruel, and socially unacceptable things to do to people* Yeah... I might need this. And you should've put Barney on, not Hannah Montanna....

Hey, sweet! I didn't know they had turky legs at Disneyland. And I thought the highlight of the trip would be the $10 churros!

Shinju, Raphaella, greenwizard and PorkChopExpress86 on the plane to Disneyland

Raphaella: Sooo . . . . PorkChop . . . wanna get this party started early?

PorkChopExpress86: Wha'd ya mean? :::Has a mouthful off turkey leg. (Yes, they inexplicably sell them on JetBlue):::

Raphaella: I'm sayin' the first ride I want to ride is th PorkChopExpress. Now let's go to the restroom and join the mile high club!

PorkChopExpress86: Idunno, do you have certification that you don't gots the herpes???

Raphaella: Erm, yes, it's right in my back pocket. :::Fumbles around in her back pocket::: Yeah, it's right here.

PorkChopExpress86, Raphaella: :::Start making out:::

Meanwhile, in the next row over . . .

greenwizard: OMG, Shinju! We forgot the Diet Coke with Bacon!!!

Shinju: OMG, greenwizard, that's the 18th time you mentioned it. Knock it off already.

greenwizard: But Raphella put the idea in my head an now I'm craving it!

Shinju: No.

greenwizard: BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Shinju: Ergh, fine. :::Unbuckles her seatbelt and makes her way toward the cockpit:::

Ten minutes later, the plane makes an unscheduled landing onto a California freeway so greenwizard can can get his Diet Coke with Bacon. The plane takes off again.

Raphaella: BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!! :::Makes a run for greenwizard's special edition Diet Coke:::

ProkChopExpress86: But I thought we were gonna join the mile high club!?!

Raphaella: Er, yeah, but maybe we'll sneak off while they're riding the It's a Small World. But for right now, BACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Shinju: Let me have some of that bacony Diet Coke.

greenwizard: But I thought you were a vegetarian, Shinju? You said you'd never eat meat again!

Shinu: :::Glares in the direction of the cockpit and wipes her lips with the back of her sleeve seemingly trying to get a bad taste out of her mouth::: I know, greenwizard, I know. There's a lot of things I said I would never do again. Now hand me that vile bacon drink!

greenwizard: But how did you get the pilot to stop???

Shinju: :::Tries to scrape bad taste off of tongue with her teeth::: I dont wanna talk about it, greenwizard. I don't wanna talk about it.

Meanwhile, back at Shinju's place:

Zyx: I'll get you Shinju! If it's the last thing I do! Oh God! Hanna Montana! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY?????????!!!

OmG, you soooo pwned us all, that's sooooooo sexy, just like a fat guy with a beer gut too lazy to reach for the remote control so he tries to scoot it closer to him with a pillow before giving up and scratching his balls while he resigns himself to watching infomercials.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.