Click Here!

Looking for beta for ongoing HP SS/HG fic

badsquire

I am searching for a new/additional beta for an ongoing SS/HG fic. It's an adventure/romance set years after the books. For fairly obvious reasons, it stops at HBP compliance to canon. I'm resurrecting the story after having to abandon it last year, and have lost contact with my betas. I have three chapters in the can, and waiting for a beta. My main issue is grammar and sentence structure with occasional spelling issues stemming from dyslexia. There are some explicit descriptions of intercourse and violence integral to the story, but I try to keep it tasteful and focus on the relationships, nothing more explicit than your average rated R movie. Particular care is taken to keep the characters both believable and 'in character'. If you are interested, and have strength in grammar and spelling, please contact me.

Thank you,

IceCrystal

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SweetSorrow
I am searching for a new/additional beta for an ongoing SS/HG fic. It's an adventure/romance set years after the books. For fairly obvious reasons, it stops at HBP compliance to canon. I'm resurrecting the story after having to abandon it last year, and have lost contact with my betas. I have three chapters in the can, and waiting for a beta. My main issue is grammar and sentence structure with occasional spelling issues stemming from dyslexia. There are some explicit descriptions of intercourse and violence integral to the story, but I try to keep it tasteful and focus on the relationships, nothing more explicit than your average rated R movie. Particular care is taken to keep the characters both believable and 'in character'. If you are interested, and have strength in grammar and spelling, please contact me.

Thank you,

IceCrystal

I'd love to help you out. SS/HG happens to be one of my favorite pairings, so I can point out cliches in that 'ship, if need be, in addition to the usual beta duties. Unfortunately, I'm not very experienced as a beta (I'm currently betaing for the second time ever) but I read a lot and have aquired a large vocabulary over the years. :lol:

Send me a message if you are interested.

Edited by SweetSorrow

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.