Click Here!

I feel.... Wrong...

DarkInuLord

._. Well yeah, my girlfriend somewhat dumped me a couple days ago, and I'm already flirting with my friends. >> The thing is I've had a crush on this one since I met her, lol, and I just feel like an ass for doing it.

Does this make me a complete douchebag? =/

Uh... I'unno, when my girlfriend dumped me she was like "I'd go out with you but I'm in Australia." and that cheered me up pretty fast. But yeah she IS in Australia, it'd never work. Haha.

I don't think it's hurting anyone... I just figured after losing the only girl I ever loved I should be... Mourning a bit more.

Well, I'd say that as long as you're doing what makes you happy, then just keep on doing it. My personal opinion? I'd probably start doing the same thing, if I were you, just sort of as a middle finger to the person who dumped me ("See?! There are people who want me. Ha!"). I mean, she dumped you, after all. There's no reason for you to just sit around and wallow.

Mourn your past relationship if you must, but move on and, most importantly, don't look back.

I'd probably start doing the same thing, if I were you, just sort of as a middle finger to the person who dumped me

Yeah, same here. I mean, she dumped you, so it's perfectly acceptable.

Why?

The reason I ask is because I don't understand the reasoning behind thinking that you should be miserable.

And that is an excellent movie. I saw it years back and was really bummed that it was remade - Hollywood inevitably messes up good Asian horror films.

Were you raised Catholic or something? Because then I could understand the guilt. Even though we were never really strict Catholics, I believe there is hundreds of years of genetic coding from my Catholic ancestors that gives me my guilt complex . . .

"My mother had me baptized Catholic. My father was Jewish, so we never practiced. But she'd always hoped it would take, like a vaccination." - Sarah Miles, The End of the Affair

You feel what you feel. I don't know why people seem to think that there's one certain way that everyone should feel and one way to deal with grief.

I am a very emotional person by nature. I can't always control it. If somebody pisses me off my gut reaction is to want them broken bloody and dead. I will bitch to anyone who will listen while I stay awake at night plotting their murder.

Sound crazy? It's my process. By doing all of that the anger slowly but surely blows off. Traditional anger management doesn't work for me. The last time somebody told me to calm down and take a deep breath when I was in the middle of a boiling rage got chased with a baseball bat.

The point is... over the years I've learned what calmes ME down through trial and error. I've learned what makes ME feel better when I'm upset. If a girl did to me what she did to you I'd be showing up at her door with a baseball bat. I would be more angry than anything.

Now now, that's a bit drastic. :samurai: I think I'll just camwhore and watch movies with the girl in Australia, even if I can't tell her that I'm crushing on her, really don't want to try a long distance relationship, especially not after this last thing.

Dark, just a couple of points:

1) Don't feel bad about crushing on a new girl. Simply accept it as sign that you weren't meant for the other girl.

2) Don't worry about long distance relationships, at least if there is a chance of eventually getting together. I spent a year talking to the girl I'm going out with now, while I was in Colorado and her in New York. We've now been together for two years (and I went back to New York.)

:samurai: Congratulations!

But uh, this isn't just across country, this is Australia -> West coast USA.

There's not only a 12 hour time difference, but that'd cost quite a bit to fly there. :| Man, she's also only a couple months older than the last girl.... Why do I feel like such a pedo...?

Thanks.

And so? All it takes is a job and the willingness to go. After all, you had to meet her somehow right? So why not go the extra distance to make it a physical meeting as well? I still fly out to see my friends in Colorado, and I work as a waiter for basically tips. When the heart is willing, the brain finds a way. (Also something I have experience with mind, but that's a longer story. Let's just say that so far it has been ruled that I haven't crossed over into being a jackass.)

And why would you be a pedo? As long as she's not sixteen and you're forty-five, what's the big deal?

Man, she's also only a couple months older than the last girl.... Why do I feel like such a pedo...?

So she's 15? I have no idea why you'd feel like a pedo . . . . *ducks down before DarkInu can throw something at her*

So she's 15? I have no idea why you'd feel like a pedo . . . . *ducks down before DarkInu can throw something at her*

Hahaha. I see what you did there. :samurai: Last girl sure acted 14. >>;

Oh, god... I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

I was talking to friend B when she asked me about my girlfriend, and brought up that talking to friend A that I have a crush on was cheering me up, didn't mention I had a crush though.. Anywho, names censored because I don't like using names on forums.

Friend B says:

Whatever, fuck her

Friend B says:

She's stupid

Friend B says:

She never loved you

Me says:

=/ Yes, yes.

Me says:

I resigned to that fact.

Me says:

Don't need to remind me.

Me says:

I'm conquering my depression by talking to Friend A lots at night. 8D

Me says:

She cheers me up.

Me says:

:3

Friend B says:

Dont go out with her though

Friend B says:

shes Friend C's

Edited by DarkInuLord

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.