Click Here!

reactive story?

badsquire

Sorry to bother, but I have been unable to locate an answer to this question on the forum, and an attempt to contact the admin failed with 'no sender id'. Out of options, I am risking posting in an inappropriate area, because I can locate nothing closer to my question.

I was forced to abandon my HP fic Evening Schnapps early last year. It appears to be inactive or locked out. After login in successfully, I go to my author page (IceCrystal) and click on both 'edit story' and 'add story'. When I click on the drop down menu for 'select story', no stories are shown, only a check mark next to 'select story'.

What can be done to correct this issue?

Thanks for any help, and the changes to the site from the last time I was here are great, good looking site.

IceCrystal

Guest IceCrystal

Oh poop. Now I'm embarrassed.

I logged in again, to walk myself through the process, so I could type it out for you, and spotted the problem. It's a change since the last time I was here with any regularity. At the 'welcome, badsquire' prompt, I was missing the drop down menu that would take me to the HP section. Once I set that to the appropriate section, I have no problems.

I very sorry to have wasted your time on this one.

:(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.