Click Here!

Strong Hearts

sympathyheart

Hi everyone! Sorry for the long absence. I've been busy with Fall semester finals and the holidays, but I have managed to get some more writing accomplished. This is the sequel to my novel Where Does My Heart Beat Now. It takes place a few months after the end of the first novel. Please enjoy!

Author: sympathyheart (me!)

Title: Strong Hearts

Summary: Just when the Dawson's thought they had everything under control, their lives are pitched into chaos; Ellen struggles with the thought of motherhood & Casey faces losing Tate to his ex after receiving threatening text messages. Even Gabriel finds himself struck down by an injury which is sure to keep him from doing what he loves. It will take a strong will and a strong heart to overcome the challenges.

Feedback: Please, please, please leave me some. I need to know how well this works and if people find it worth reading

Fandom: original work

Pairing: M/F (for the most part)

Warnings: Pregnancy/birth, possible threesome/moresome, hard sex, character possessed, violence/gore

URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107551

I really hope all of you enjoy this one. Like the first one, this one will take me a while to update since I will be starting my Spring semester in a few weeks and that will take up most of my time, but I will do what I can to get chapters completed. Please let me know if you have any ideas for plot I can add to this to make it better. Happy reading! :cheers:

Edited by sympathyheart