Click Here!

Gangbangs

xlexx21

A few ideas I would like to see people write. The babes of Naruto being gangbanged, either by random or clones of a character. List of restrictions at the bottom.

Uzumaki Kushina or Hyuuga Hinata: So basically, Kumo succeeded in kidnapping either of these two babes and use them as breeding girls. If it's Kushina, then she should be gangbanged by the Third Raikage, the Fourth Raikage Ay, Bee, and maybe one more. If it's Hinata, then it should be the Fourth Raikage Ay, Bee, Darui, and maybe Omoi. Hell, you can probably even have them two in a side by side gang bang.

Konan: Being the only woman in Akatsuki, surely she must have been fucked by them every once in a while. The people should be either the different paths of Pein, or Akatsuki members. If you use Akatsuki members I would prefer if you use the more human members (Itachi, Hidan, Deidara, Tobi, Kakuzu)

Uzumaki Karin: Those long trips hunting for Itachi must have been stressful. Surely Karin could have found some way to relieve their stress. Gangbanged by Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Juugo(Curse form is okay). A note is that Juugo should have a larger "package" than the rest.

Senju Tsunade and Shizune: So she supposedly has mountains of debt right? Well what if one of the people she owes money to decides they can't wait anymore. Somehow, they find a way to disable her, possibly using her homophobia(fear of blood). They then decide to fuck Shizune first in front of her, then have their way with her. Then, they bang them side by side and show them why Tsunade shouldn't rack up such a massive debt.

Terumi Mei: During the bloodline civil war, she's captured by Yagura's forces. Despite being a "bloodline bitch", they can't deny her beauty. They then have their way with her while insulting her about her bloodlines.

Tsunami: Before Tazuna was able to finish the bridge, Tsunami decided to go out shopping. Sakura is assigned as her guard but is useless against multiple thugs. The thugs are going to rape Sakura, but Tsunami decides to sacrifice herself so Sakura can remain a virgin.

Mitarashi Anko: (Option 1) One day on a mission, she gets taken out by sound ninja and is taken to Orochimaru. He then decides to hand her off to his ninja after he had his way with her (hey, that long ass tongue has got to have some good uses doesn't it). Possible guys include but not limited to: Kabuto, Kimimaro, Suigetsu, Juugo, Sasuke, randoms.

(Option 2) She was stuck with white Zetsu for a while wasn't she. The same Zetsu that was able to make countless clones of himself. So basically, tons of Zetsu clones versus Anko.

Shion/Koyuki/Ryuuzetsu: So basically, after saving all these women, they decide they should reward their savior somehow. It's pretty easy for them to see what he truly needs to reduce his stress. Note: Naruto should have an above average "package" because I'm pretty sure Kurama, the strongest Bijuu, would want his container to be the best in everything.

Restrictions:

NO Pegging,

Futa,

Gore,

Vore,

Graphic Rape,

Scat,

Pissing,

Yaoi,

Well that's all for now. I have some more ideas but I'll wait a bit before posting them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.