Click Here!

Goodbye

greenwizard

You assholes win. I'm just done. I sent someone a PRIVATE MESSAGE trying to resolve an issue. I tried to be as civil as possible given how angry and frustrated I am. And a PRIVATE MESSAGE gets posted.

I could keep reporting this to the mods but I'm tired. I loved this site and I loved talking to people. I'm not very good at dealing with others, but I gave it a try. It isn't worth it anymore. I've had my title changed, and been called childish and stupid.

This is just a note to let you all know you win. I have been driven away. I'm sure I'm going to get called a coward, or I'm trying to play the victim. I fully expect it at this point, from one of three people. I'm just bowing out and letting you have your forum. Find someone else to attack.

To be frank here, I say you should not let others dictate your movements. I'll not say you are a cowered, in fact I say you are acting like a defeatist. You choose to ignore the fact that most of the topics that draw the most interest were, in fact, started by you. It would be a shame if you were to stop posting these fascinating topics. While I tend to disagree with some of your opinions, I still find them stimulating enough to rebut. You may want to rethink you position on leaving; I feel it would create a vacuum of sorts in the forums and I may have to start playing the devil's advocate in order to have a jolly time.

Maybe... I'm frustrated. I stop fighting and try to aplogize in my own strange way and get publicly beaten some more. And it comes on the heels of getting into it with a very closed minded religious nut that practically stalked me. I feel defeated. One person can only fight so much and get publicly beaten so much before they say fuck it.

I've been in these types of situations before. I don't have a clique to fight for me, I'm on my own here. I was going to at least be around for beta work. Maybe I'll just stay out of debates.

So there is no confusion, this is all I really wanted. I want to feel like if I died tonight somebody would notice and miss me. There it is out on the table. I want to be liked and cared about. I have depression to the point where I sliced my own arm open. Sometimes when I feel like a worthless piece of crap I look for someone to tell me I'm worth something. I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with that.

But it doesn't matter. I'm socially handicapped, always have been. I try. I try too hard at times. I screw up a lot. I don't know...

Maybe... I'm frustrated. I stop fighting and try to aplogize in my own strange way and get publicly beaten some more. And it comes on the heels of getting into it with a very closed minded religious nut that practically stalked me. I feel defeated. One person can only fight so much and get publicly beaten so much before they say fuck it.

I've been in these types of situations before. I don't have a clique to fight for me, I'm on my own here. I was going to at least be around for beta work. Maybe I'll just stay out of debates.

So there is no confusion, this is all I really wanted. I want to feel like if I died tonight somebody would notice and miss me. There it is out on the table. I want to be liked and cared about. I have depression to the point where I sliced my own arm open. Sometimes when I feel like a worthless piece of crap I look for someone to tell me I'm worth something. I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with that.

But it doesn't matter. I'm socially handicapped, always have been. I try. I try too hard at times. I screw up a lot. I don't know...

True that there is only so much that one person can take... but don't let some... fool run you off.

Cliques are highly over rated! Just so you know, I'm on my own here as well, but still having a blast. Yes STAY AWAY FROM DEBATES! There will always be someone too closed minded, too religious, too (Hey pick a subject any subject will do!) and will cause you a headache.

*Raises eyebrow* I used to be a cutter... so I understand where you are coming from... but I would prefer if you would try to talk to someone before you did that again... do you have YIM or MSN? If so the feel free to add me and chat when you need to.

I used to think I was socially handicapped, then I got a reality check and discovered the truth... I am just too damned perverted and odd for the lemmings. *shrugs* Not that I care what they think though. :D *hugs* TC and give a holler if you need me. K?

Guest Monsterking

if that person is really bothering you why not bring it up with the administrator? im sure she could do something about it

Peace out and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"

I think being mercilessly tormented by two way older brothers for the first 12 years of my life has given me some insight on how to keep a cool head.

My rule for forums is if I get to worked up about something someone has posted I just refuse to let myself reply and send them my angry energy by typing. Now I haven't ever had to apply that to AFF, but I have had to for other forums. It just isn't worth it to get all worked up, type an angry reply and then have someone give that bad energy back to you by typing up their own angry reply and so on and so forth where both posters create a whirlwind of bad energy that seems to suck everyone down with it. My answer to every thing is "We'll that's you're opinion, let's just agree to disagree." And if they still want to push it after that, I just ignore them, because an argument with someone who cannot compromise is just a one sided argument.

As for cutting, I've been there. I've been suicidal, even making a few half assed attempts at it through the years. I realize now that me living is just a big finger in the face to everything that thinks it can keep this bitch down, and so I will never kill myself, because I just love giving people the finger.

If leaving this board is what you need to do to keep your sanity, then go for it. If online arguments make you feel like you want to die, then you need to work on feeling good about you and saying fuck everyone else. Once you've done that, please come back. I feel everyone here is kind of like a strange sort of family, so I hope you'll return.

Peace out and good luck,

- Shinju

KEEP reporting it to the moderators! If the mods keep getting negative reports about this person then they'll likely be removed. And if you name the person publicly (if you haven't already; I've been away) then others might be more likely to report this person too if they've had problems with them. Don't let one moron drive you away when I believe the majority are okay here.

c'mon wizard...

cool down, take a deep breath and just ignore what you don't like. let this site be silmply a story posting and reading place.

I don't really remember having an argument with you so I don't feel I'm winning something :D

Do you think I'll let you go after we set a deal? :D

Guest Jullians

you know, English is not my first language, and when i see a long debate, i dont have the patience to read it all. But when i see your reply, i read it up, because your opinions interest me, and i like to read them.

so it'll be pretty boring here without ya.

And, as many told you, you just need to ignor all the jerks, because, who the hell are they to talk to you like that? there's a lot of jerks out there, and you just need to kow when to ignor and shut em up.

Yes, there are a lot of jerks. I know what I'd like to do to them, but it's illegal. But they'll get theirs in the end. There's karma in this life, and judgement in the afterlife.

Guest Jullians
Yes, there are a lot of jerks. I know what I'd like to do to them, but it's illegal. But they'll get theirs in the end. There's karma in this life, and judgement in the afterlife.

That's right, there is a karma, and they will get theirs. So why break the head over them?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.