Click Here!

Memories of Destiny Islands [Kingdom Hearts]

Niara

Hey folks,

So, I've been writing away and posting up my works intermittently for quite a while now, and I've always deeply craved feedback, or all sorts. Mostly I want to share my stories with anyone who'd care to read it, but beyond that, I very much welcome anyone who can offer comments, even if they're just notes to say things they liked or didn't, what things they felt worked, or didn't. Thus far, I've been unable to get anything but praise from readers, which, while I deeply appreciate it (and if you're so inclined, I do love it), doesn't help me improve, so I'm equally eager to hear from readers who can tear my work apart, pick all the holes and really put me through the wringer of detailed feedback.

For a time, I checked back on my works, but, while views steadily climb, very rare is it that anyone reviews; all bar one of my submissions here remain on a solitary, lonely zero. Then, the other day, a friend told me that if I really wanted to grab the eye of readers who would feel inclined to comment back, then I really ought to swing over this way and put up promotion threads for them here. Turns out, this was a novel idea for me, so, here I am.

The first story, and my oldest one here, I believe, is a Kingdom Hearts fiction, from Kairi's perspective, and focused on the deepening of the main trio's relationship in the time after the events of KH2, but before Dream Drop.

Author: NiaraAfforegate
Title: Memories of Destiny Islands
Summary: Kairi's reflections on the events that further deepened the bonds between herself, Sora and Riku.
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts
Pairing: Kairi/Sora, Kairi/Riku, Sora/Kairi/Riku.
Warnings: MF, MMF, Oral, HJ, Anal (in alternate chapter), Mild Non-Sexual Violence.
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered, Complete.
URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600084537&chapter=1

Any and all comments, criticisms and feedback welcome.

-Niara

Edited by Niara