Click Here!

Hello Everyone

Rowen

As the title says, Hello! I just joined the site a couple days ago and the forums about the same time. I've always enjoyed writing and have had aspirations to actually write some books. I say books because I honestly have a trilogy planed out but have never sat down to actually write it.

This is where I hope AFF will come in. Since I enjoy writing I thought why not write chapters slowly and update here, then I might get some feed back to build my confidence (or correct mistakes) and grow as a writer. I like what I see here so far. Its a mature community with some truly amazing writing. I'm going to have to sit and read a few myself and give some reviews. :(

I've made my first chapter post and will sit back and see what happens as I plan and write out chapter two. I look forward to the time I will spend here and hopefully make a friend or two along the way. Again, its nice to meet you all.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm already working on chapter two but its proving difficult lol. Ill get it in the end though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.