Click Here!

What difference does color make?

greenwizard

Ok, so my boyfriend has this prepaid visa that he's been putting a little of each paycheck on for a while. He decided to call up to see how much was on it because he hadn't used it in a while. There was a lot more than he expected.

We decided to go to Wal Mart and blow some of it. He bought a computer game (why do I attract gamers?) and I got a new mp3 player. The one I wanted came in black, white, and pink. Now here is what I don't get... The pink one was $3 cheaper. It's the exact same player, it's just pink. So I am now the proud owner of a pink mp3 player. I don't like pink, but I saved $3.

Now here is what I don't get... The pink one was $3 cheaper. It's the exact same player, it's just pink.
Which has probably been a poorer seller than they'd hoped when they issued it.

So they made it more attractive to people who do not base their purchases on how the thing will look if they wear it while drinking Scotch on the Rocks as the club.

I probably would have paid $3 more for the privledge of having black to match my dark, dark soul.

I'd just spray paint it black. I don't like pink, said it countless times before. Sadly my mother continues to buy me pink things.

When I come in with a spray painted shirt she asks, "What happened to the pink shirt?"

"Oh I am wearing it. It just decided to be black today. Tomorrow it's thinking green would be good."

And yes I spray painted my pink Ipod black.

Guest Zyx
And yes I spray painted my pink Ipod black.

Good for you. But you should know there are better (and cheaper) music/video players as ipod (which come in black)

like the Creative Zen Vision: M

Which owns....

Sorry, I just love my Zen Vision: M :(

Guest Jullians

that's quite interesting... pink is 3$ cheaper... XD

i dislike pink too... but i think i would buy it none the less to save 3$... later i would probably paint it or put some stickers on or something...

have a nice time with your pink MP3 :(

My old one was a zen stone that was black. It was a good player. The only things I really didn't like about it was how small it was, and that it didn't have a display window. I like my display window. But I did like the fact that it had an internal batery you could charge rather than always having to replace batteries. The downside was forgetting to charge it. Those also now come in pink and are cheaper. My new one is also a Creative.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.