Click Here!

How often do people go on this site?

Guest Monsterking

how often are you on this site on average?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. how much on average do you spend on this site?

• once an day
    • once an week
    • once an month
    • once an year
    • depends

Guest Monsterking

i have posted this thread so that people can see how much an average member spends on this forum

i spend as much time as possible on it during the weekends and spend at least twice an day during any of the weekdays

Peace out brothers and sisters of adult-fanfiction.org and may the furs be with you "WOOOOOO!!"

Six/seven times a day, more if i'm not spending a ridiculous amount of time at my work center. I mean, really, they want me there for, like, 40 hours a week!

that depends on the individual user's needs, quite honestly. For example, we have people who will never create a login, nor do they have to, in order to access parts of the forum set up specifically to address site wide things like bug reports, or who will just read the Archive FAQ forum, and other things like that. Forum hopping isn't for everyone. And by that, I mean that not all like to do it. :D

Guest Zyx

I turn on my computer and check my mail and all the boards I'm active on (like this one). Then I pick something to do (write, watch a movie, other shit). And when I'm done I check my mail and all those boards again. So it depends, could be 20 times a day, could be 2 times. And I wasn't near any computer this week so there was 0 times a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, unbalanced poll. How many do you think will answer 'once a year' and mean it? It would also mean that this one time when they're on the site, they just happen to see this poll and answer... should be more options on the short end (like several times a day and several times a week).

Anyways, mine is few times a week, but I've been visiting every day for a few days now, having more free time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.