Click Here!

JustS' SamusxPit fic

JustS

Hey all,

I'm bringing Samus' Heavenly Bounty back for another chapter and I wanted to get some opinions on something.

The next part will feature some roleplay, with Samus, of course, in the dominant position. I'm considering adding some pegging, but it's not something I've written before nor seen the appeal of. However, it was suggested in one of the reviews and it seems to make sense here, allowing Samus to show even more dominance and to differentiate itself from previous chapters.

What do you think? Would you like to see that? Ideally, I'd like to hear both male and female opinions on this one.

• 1 month later...
Why the hell would Samus settle for Pit when she could have Palutena?

First review for a while and of course it's a thoughtless and negative one.

God forbid we have a fan-fiction that depicts Samus as A) heterosexual and B) into younger guys. Why the HELL would anyone go in that direction? Pfffft.

Why bitch and whine like this? I never promised a SamusxPalutena pairing going in, why would someone expect that? If you want to see that coupling, go find a fic about that or request one!

I hope everyone else is enjoying it for what it is, not what it never promised to be.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.